10+ Year Old Account

Ruins of Kebek - 16 Classes, Survival, Hard Mode, Roleplay, Shop, Economy, Faction.

Hi mmo-champion

I would like to recruit more RPer for my minecraft server.

Story

A big flying black dragon destroyed the world.. The monsters are more dangerous than ever. Many heroes are gone.. After several years of darkness we found some survivors. There's always hope and you are one of the theses survivors. We need your help us save our world.

We are looking for mature players who don't like to cheat, we do not allow people to use Xray, Fly or any other cheating mods.

What do we mean with hard mode
    - Monsters damage increased by 200%.
    - Monster critical hit increased by 25%.
    - Players damage decreased by 50%.
    - Player critical hit decreased by 25%.
    - No /home, No bed /sethome, when you die, you respawn at the graveyard.
    - No /spawn, no teleport.
    - No cheat, no hack, no flying.
    - Nobody have the same permissions, we have 16 different groups with unique rewards and commands. You have to choose one only. See Classes for more information.

If I'm reading this right, which I'm probably not.

Only people who pick builder can build anything and only people who pick miner can mine things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you just arbitrarily make monsters tougher? It doesn't change the fact that combat in SMP is really, really buggy. The only reason to have monsters enabled at all is to get the stuff that they can drop.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow