Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think there will definitely be a way to tone down the effects.

I love having everything on full, bits of spells flying all over the place and what not, just seems more fun!

in saying that I'm sure once we've been playing the game and we all know what spells look like what it won't start to look as much of a hectic mess like it does on some youtube videos. Let's face it, the youtube videos don't really do games justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I think there will definitely be a way to tone down the effects.

I love having everything on full, bits of spells flying all over the place and what not, just seems more fun!

in saying that I'm sure once we've been playing the game and we all know what spells look like what it won't start to look as much of a hectic mess like it does on some youtube videos. Let's face it, the youtube videos don't really do games justice.
    Pretty much true, when you have played the game for a while you're able to see/know what that spell on the ground is, if it is an Elementalist firewall, or a Thief smokebomb, Guardian warding and whatnot. It's easier if you know, it's always been like that

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm certain there's going to be an option to turn it down, but I think some effects are a bit overdone not really a big issue for me as I see this all the time in the games I play.

i dont see how its an issue. its something thats extremely easy to change or adjust. and there will almost certainly be something in the graphics options for it

Deleted
    I would like them to tone them down to a degree, just because my eyes were starting to hurt and being colour blind, made it hard to see how much was going on. That or allow a slider to tone them down or somehow reduce them automatically depending on the number of players in the vicinity.