Tailoring Scavenging question

So I've managed to gather that Northern cloth scavenging rolls over into cataclysm for embersilk but I can't seem to find a definitive Tailoring skill at which you start getting extra embersilk.

Anyone help me out?
    Cheers.

Deleted
    As far as i was aware "Northern Cloth Scavenging" also works on cataclysm Mobs for embersilk. I have opened a ticket or two on this to be told that its a known issue and its been fixed but how long does it take to change some text? :L

Deleted
    I don't think there is a definitive answer, this is definitely one of the more confusing abilities in the game... I'd try and get your tailoring to the point at which you're able to make bolts of embersilk, to be sure.

Although I wish I could be more of a help, I will say that (at least earlier this month) my mage was still getting extra embersilk from running dungeons. Was able to gather at least a stack if not two every heroic. I'm not sure exactly when you start collecting, because I leveled tailoring pretty quickly after hitting 75, long before I was in Cata zones.

I might have to run a dungeon to see if it still works; I don't see why it would be a bug though. Just turn it into Cloth Scavenging instead of specifically Northrend, and it'll be a skill that can last the rest of the game.

Tailors can find cloth commonly on humanoid and occasionally on other types of mobs, and have an increased chance to find extra cloth upon learning Northern Cloth Scavenging. In Cataclysm, Tailors above 400 skill have a chance to loot 50% more cloth. (Tailoring)