Worth Upgrading?

So with March comes another month in which Microcenter is offering their famous i5 $50 off combo deals again (last month it was only the i7). I'm seriously considering biting...

I'm curious to what the MMO-C crowd thinks when it comes to upgrading the CPU/MoBo in my machine:

i5-750 OC'd @ 3.6GHz
    Gigabyte H55M-UD2H
    8GB DDR-1600 1.65v RAM (4x 2GB)
    EVGA GTX460 1GB 256-bit Video Card
    64GB SSD Boot Drive
    500GB WD Black Apps Drive
    1TB WD Black Storage Drive
    3TB USB 3.0 Seagate GoFlex External Storage Drive
    CoolerMaster Hyper N+ Heatsink
    CoolerMaster Centurion (forget model #) Mid-Tower Case

I do ALL my gaming on my PC, between WoW/SWTOR/SC2/Dota2, also lots of Steam games (Skyrim, Reckoning, NBA2k12) and any console ports, not a big shooter fan so no BF3. I play at 1920x1080 on a 60hz 32" LCD. I do light Adobe productivity (photoshop and after effects) for my company and moderate to heavy Excel spreadsheet creation for them as well.

I would only be upgrading the CPU and MoBo to i5-2500k and the ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 combo for less than $300. Potentially selling my current combo but would probably drop it into a HTPC setup for my in-laws somewhere around the holidays.

Unfortunately, I have some rather large personal expenses coming up this year (saving for home and vacation) and probably couldn't get another video card for SLI or outright buy a new single card solution - meaning I probably couldn't do it until 2013, at which point Haswell will be released and I might as well do CPU/MoBo/GPU at the same time...but perhaps not get as good a deal as what I can get TODAY -- who knows what Microcenter will do 2 gens from now.

My computer runs everything like a champ, and I know that my graphics card is the bottleneck in my machine when it comes to high end gaming. It idles ~35C and tops at 70C under full load. My mobo isn't amazing for overclocking and I've had some reliability issues with it. I have to have a USB 3.0 add-on card just to use my external HDD. I can't SLI if I decide to add another GTX460. Would also like to dual boot OSX (for fun, mainly, but also to use final cut) and my mobo isn't very driver friendly.

Am I just bored with my machine after having it for 2 years, and should I wait for the next "tock" ie Haswell? Or is it a worthy upgrade?
    Dawg are you serious

Deleted
    I say no. The i5 750 is perfectly capable and not worth upgrading (unless you have money to spend), especially with Ivy Bridge this close by. If anything, I'd look into a new GPU (but judging by the games you mentioned, it doesn't seem valid as the 460 is capable of running all those games with close to max settings at 1080p).