Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The big thing Treyarch did right with Black Ops on PC are the ranked dedicated servers, MW3 is nearly unplayable with the lag compensation and the host system.

Another Call of Duty game? What a surprise!!!! /sarcasm

Not buying this one either, I refuse to buy any more CoD games ever since they destroyed IW (I use to buy only IW CoD games).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I don't see how anybody could possibly be surprised by this. There are three certain things in life: death, taxes, and a new Call of Duty game every year.

Deleted
    Loved the first one. Although I felt some of the maps were quite poor quality.

Same game different skins/environments with a "new & unoriginal" multiplayer mode i honestly dont see why people freak out over these games.

A shooter they need to revamp is Black
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny the whole "omg treyarch is teh best" and "omg infinityward is teh best" swings around every other year with the CoD releases.

To those saying the game needs a revamp... I really doubt a revamp will fix the out-striking flaws of the PC version that happen every release such as lack of dedicated servers, abundance of hackers, terrible FoV, lack of any sort of options, and lack of any sort of support. It wouldn't even be worth it to Activision anyway. Why revamp it? The game is already bought in the multi millions. I doubt the purchases gained by revamping the engine would be worth the, what... 50k people that would buy it for the new engine?

Kinda goes with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it mentality." Even though most of us can say its broke, it isn't to Activision. They still rake in the millions on it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The worst part is, people are gonna buy it even it's the same steaming pile of doo-doo that they've been releasing since MW2.
    Maybe we'll see some innovation, but I sincerely doubt it.

I have no idea what people see in the CoD series anymore. I'd much rather just go with the next Counter-Strike then keep buying a new CoD every year and PAY for terrible DLC's.

Sorry about the cynicism but I really don't like Activision. Or EA for that matter, after what they did with Battlefield.

abundance of hackers,
    There are hackers on any online game, when there are several million people playing one at one time your going to notice them more. Iv seen just as many hackers on counter strike, BF, Halo and many others.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Same game different skins/environments with a "new & unoriginal" multiplayer mode i honestly dont see why people freak out over these games.

A shooter they need to revamp is Black
    Because the audience that games target nowadays aren't gamers, they're Joes with consoles.
    You may fill in what's between the lines in what I just wrote.