Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    You have an awesome cookie. Did you see the rainbow chips that I just put there? I'd think they'd be delicious. Here, let me have a bite... <butterflies> mm, that was good. C'mere, share this with me? Just a little bit, promise.
    kelesti wouldnt possibly trick me
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    kelesti wouldnt possibly trick me
    Of course~ I wouldn't...
    *climbs into Glytch's lap, handing the cookie over*
    All yours, love.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

That would only be true if you were the leading man, Glytch. You're much more of a supporting character.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    That would only be true if you were the leading man, Glytch. You're much more of a supporting character.
    A cameo role in this story?

Doesn't work that way. :P
    The brain registers everything, so if I can make it function differently threw illusions it does

in theory...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The brain registers everything, so if I can make it function differently threw illusions it does

in theory...
    Illusory magic is quite far removed from Inspiration and Domination, either of which would be preferable to your chosen... effect~.

Of course~ I wouldn't...
    *climbs into Glytch's lap, handing the cookie over*
    All yours, love.
    well, if you insist...
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

this is how you decoy: target someone else while someone else is attacking you.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/videos...-decoy-in-pvp/

Laughed so hard. Thank you for that.

Also proves that target of target would make this technique useless. Glad we don't have it.

Laughed so hard. Thank you for that.

Also proves that target of target would make this technique useless. Glad we don't have it.
    It makes me want to spec decoy in my greatsword build I linked earlier. Though its suppose to be group oriented :x

That is a pretty epic usage, but it was made possible because of the corner at that stairway. He basically made sure the illusion would go one way while he went the other, rather than standing there attacking, and thus controlled the movements of his enemy. This resulted in unstealthing out of sight. :3
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I tested out my bleed build briefly, I am lagging like hell so I can't really test it. However its very OP and im glad I found it

The Patient
    Did clones get way better, or is this something I didn't notice in BWE3? They seem to be actually drawing attacks off me now, and really confusing the enemy (in PvE). This might convince me to play mesmer at release...

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Did clones get way better, or is this something I didn't notice in BWE3? They seem to be actually drawing attacks off me now, and really confusing the enemy (in PvE). This might convince me to play mesmer at release...
    They draw aggro sometimes in PvE as of BWE3

Some awful mesmer changes.

They increased the backlash damage of scepters block though the block itself is still pretty useless and the blind still does not work.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-08-09 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    This was happening as well with Necromancer and Ranger pets.

Apparently someone at guru caught this, but every weapon as a trait that reduces all their cd's by 20%. This is a bit stupid to me as 20% is freaken huge, people are gonna gun for it as a requirement not to mention they are so deep in the trait line it basically kills stat customization. Just needs to be across the board....

scepter still has no increased defense like they said they were going to give, cry of frustration still the same eventhough they said they are going to change it for the better.

I'm really done...

I tested out my bleed build briefly, I am lagging like hell so I can't really test it. However its very OP and im glad I found it
    Perhaps share a link? (I'm very intressested of this build)

Apparently someone at guru caught this, but every weapon as a trait that reduces all their cd's by 20%. This is a bit stupid to me as 20% is freaken huge, people are gonna gun for it as a requirement not to mention they are so deep in the trait line it basically kills stat customization. Just needs to be across the board....

scepter still has no increased defense like they said they were going to give, cry of frustration still the same eventhough they said they are going to change it for the better.

I'm really done...
    I actually rarely pick up those traits. Because I'll look at the weapon skills it actually affects and go "Oh... only shaves off 1, 3, 2, 4 seconds? Pointless."
    I'd rather time my abilities more smartly and be more powerful, than to be able to spam my abilities once or twice more in long fights. It also has absolutely no bearing in short fights.

I actually rarely pick up those traits. Because I'll look at the weapon skills it actually affects and go "Oh... only shaves off 1, 3, 2, 4 seconds? Pointless."
    I'd rather time my abilities more smartly and be more powerful, than to be able to spam my abilities once or twice more in long fights. It also has absolutely no bearing in short fights.
    24 second chaos storm is nothing to scoth at.

Perhaps share a link? (I'm very intressested of this build)
    I tested it a bit more and overall I think its pretty useless compared to a power build. It's strong because toughness isn't effected by conditions but it's also week because its a burst thing like confusion and only a 60% chance to bleed which I think as an internal cd.

24 second chaos storm is nothing to scoth at.
    It can be, depending on what traits you're giving up for those 6 seconds. I don't have any specific Mesmer builds in mind, considering how out-dated the build calcs are lately, but I know that, more than once when playing with builds, I've passed up that 20% for something else.