Deleted

[unholy] 4.3 trinkets +any tips about my dk appreciated

Hello guys, im pretty fresh dk player, so i got few question for you. This is my DK( en/character/kilrogg/Renok/simple ), my mainspec is dps/unholy.

And im confused which trinkets should i use, got 4 to choose:

item=77982 Bone-Link Fetish from raid finder
    item=72901 Rosary of Light
    item=72899 Varo'then's Brooch
    item=58180 License to Slay

Since i got item=78487 Gurthalak from raid finder, i read i should go: str>hit to cap>haste>mastery>crit>blablaba
    so should i choose: Bone-Link Fetish+Varo'then's Brooch?

Any other tips about my dk? I know i dont have all enchants (:
    And any good site about deathknights where i should go and read how to improve my dk?:P

Unfortunately i cant post links coz i dont have couple of post on forum :P If its wrong place to post it tell me please.
    Thanks for answers, greetings.

I just tossed your character into Wowreforge after making sure the stat values were generally accurate. (I do my own with a calculator and pencil lol)

Also, I wouldn't buy Epic quality gems for any pieces that aren't at minimum ilvl 397.

And the LtS advice was for pieces like;

Legs - You could keep the Mastery instead of turning it into Hit
    Ring 1 - You could turn the Crit into Mastery instead of turning it into Hit
    Ring 2 - You could turn the Exp into Mastery instead of turning it into Hit
    Cloak - You could put the Mastery back on it
    Relic - You could put the Mastery back on it

---------- Post added 2012-02-24 at 02:19 PM ----------

Wierd, it just replaced my first post, with my newer one... I can redo the reforges for you, if you didn't write them down the first time.

Edit: Something REALLY wierd is going on with the forums lol
    Last edited by Breyers; 2012-02-24 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for fast answer, did you used any reforge calculator? Can u link it here, or via pm?
    I read EJ unholy dk thread, and was learning basics from their site.

I will get all enchants asap, and prepare for buying better gems for my best items.
    Will remember about hit trinket if i will get any piece without hit but with more haste etc.

Quote Originally Posted by renok View Post
    Thanks for fast answer, did you used any reforge calculator? Can u link it here, or via pm?
    I read EJ unholy dk thread, and was learning basics from their site.

I will get all enchants asap, and prepare for buying better gems for my best items.
    Will remember about hit trinket if i will get any piece without hit but with more haste etc.
    www.wowreforge.com and use the stat weights from HERE

@ Breyers:- So is LtS still a better option over anything thats not from the DS raid? (i have 4pcT13 + Gurth). I got Eye of Unmaking in my other slot. Just think its weird that a 359 trinq is better than stuff 2 tiers above it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    www.wowreforge.com and use the stat weights from HERE

@ Breyers:- So is LtS still a better option over anything thats not from the DS raid? (i have 4pcT13 + Gurth). I got Eye of Unmaking in my other slot. Just think its weird that a 359 trinq is better than stuff 2 tiers above it.
    LtS = 321 passive hit, and 380 Str, stacking.
    Varo'then = 383 passive Str, and 459 Mastery. (1,149 x 20/50)

So depending on your Hit Rating needs, it can be very useful, but if you don't need Hit Rating, Varo'then's works well, especially with 4P Mastery proc + Gurthalak. (He only mentioned having 4 trinkets, so I gave him advice based on the 4 he had, not saying they are the best possible options before 397s)

As for old tier being better = wierd, until 397 trinkets, Heroic Crushing Weight, and Heroic Heart of Rage were two of the best trinkets in the game. (Both from T11).
    Last edited by Breyers; 2012-02-24 at 09:31 PM.