View Poll Results: Fat or Extremly thin?

Voters
199. This poll is closed
  • Fat

60 30.15%
  • Extremly thin

139 69.85%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5'7 and 220, so going by bmi alone I'm obese. I do heavy labour for a living though so it's a mix of muscle and chub, I wouldn't feel as safe walking down the street at night if I was all twiggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    5'7 and 220, so going by bmi alone I'm obese. I do heavy labour for a living though so it's a mix of muscle and chub, I wouldn't feel as safe walking down the street at night if I was all twiggy.
    With how armed the thugs are around here, I wouldn't feel safe even if I was a bodybuilder.

Health wise and image wise, thin. You can always balk up, its super hard to slim down. This is coming from someone who is naturally really thin, with in pleasant layer of college flab.

While both are unattractive, being very thin isn't as unhealthy as being very fat. So I vote for thin.

Fat, since you don't need to actively do anything to get rid of it. =P

If you're super skinny you need to eat like 6000 calories a day, drink disgusting muscle milk, ect.

Though you can gain weight faster than you can lose it, so there's that.

Deleted
    At the moment i would go with fat, since im kinda underweight atm, but if i was really fat, i guess i wound go with skinny? seems obvious to me.

Depends on how fat and how thin. I generally hate having to be on a diet, though I am somewhat active as well (though I suppose not as much as I use to be), but yeah.

Though my vanity sort of makes me lean towards thin (though EXTREMELY thin makes me think like... starving children from third world country thin... so maybe not that thin). Then again, I do like how I am right now (not quite skinny but not quite fat... almost kind of sort of full figured I guess I'd call it?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty skinny 5'9 ~135 last I checked.

I would much rather be my skinny twiggy self than be extremely overweight.

I don't have much muscle mass, at all, but I can still lift my own body weight relatively easily. And if I was really embarrassed about being so skinny I could always just wear a baggy sweater (Completely normal, even during spring, for where I live as its still -16 Celsius for me at 4pm)

10+ Year Old Account
    id rather be fat, but not obese. Most extremely skinny people i know are very very weak and have trouble with certain things. i'm pretty "big" myself but i am still quite strong

Deleted
    Don't know really... starving sucks. Being extremely thin often means little muscle and physical power and bit better condition but fat often means more unhealthy body condition but more physical punch... unless you are anorexia thin like... but I'd probably rather wanna be fat just cause then I probably wouldn't be starving and would at least have some body to eat off calorie-wise and in energy expenditure lol. But hmm... nah, probably extremely thin but have money and time/circumstances to do something about it. Easier to get off ground and less unhealthy wear on the body.

Fat. Super thin is disturbing to look at imo

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Fat. Super thin is disturbing to look at imo
    You don't find super fat disturbing to look at? Both extremes freak me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Well, it depends. Is this anorexia or a beached whale?
    Skelington used to be fat in elementary school. Now he is thin and fabulous. But comparing the two, being fat just sucks all around.
    "Thin and fabulous"

made my day (x

OT: Thin

Skinny all the way. Fat ppl make me cry.

Deleted
    I've always been skinny, but I think I'd prefer to be my size than fat.
    However, it would be nice if my body actually gained some weight

fat, for at least then i could comfort myself with some extremely tasty food

Most people here seem to imagine the two opposites unevenly. Some see the "very skinny" option as attractive skinny, not like in concentration camps (thanks to whoever pointed that out) while at the same time, they see "very fat" as being... well, VERY fat. That's not a fair comparison. Others do the opposite, which isn't fair, either.

Anyway, matter of opinion, I guess, but since I've been skinny/underweight since the age of 4-5, I'm going to go with that.

I'm imagining the choice as like between 80 pounds and 280 pounds (not muscle) for an average height male. I think they would both be equally bad in that case but that perhaps it'd be easier personally dealing with being that skinny.

10+ Year Old Account
    <--- no fat chicks

10+ Year Old Account
    I have looked at couples where both partners were fat and wondered, how do you pork each other? Is it physically possible? So I will go with thin.