Why I quit SWTOR, buyers beware...

First off, this is not a hater post, I enjoyed playing SWTOR, if your a SW geek, its impossible not to enjoy this game, my reasons are a little weird, so bear with me.

Now I wanted to play something else until Panda's came out, WoW will always take priority, but Iam bored with WoW at the moment, (who isn't?), and decided between TOR and Rift. Picking TOR and not looking back, I jumped in full throttle and started leveling my Sith warrior tank, because you can find groups so easy as a tank. I got to level 25 and started getting a little bored with the game, its a good game but level grinding is such a repetive task, I admit, I was a little complacent.

Then it happened.

I logged into my account and got one of my secret questions, and I could not answer it. I, the everloving idiot that Iam forgot to write down the answers so my thought was, I could not remember my secret questions or I got hacked, so what did I do? I called customer support, and waited....

And I waited 27 minutes until I got a live person, a person would could barely speak english or understand me. Its cool, I just want to play so I went over my issue with the guy and after getting the both of us on my page, which took about 10 minutes, this guy tells me they are too busy to help me and to call back after a couple hours.

I did the old, um, what? And this guy with the poor english told me he was too busy to help right now and to call back after a couple hours. So I asked if I could tak to another support person and he said they were busy as well and to call back after a couple of hours. I asked for his supervisor, and he said he was busy so I should call back after a couple of hours. I said I was going to cancel my subscription if I did not get helped, and at this time yes, I was mad bro, and he said that was ok, but he could help me if I called back after a couple of hours.

Now in this day and age of gaming income to be at a premium, and your repping a game that just launched, you should have decent people employed manning your phones. I didn't ask for anything free, I just wanted to get back into my account and play my game. Now Blizzard are no angels either, but when I got hacked, I was back into my account after I got home from work and completely restored the next day. I called them on my lunch break and the guy who helped me, once I was verified, got my account fixed. No excuses. No call back after a couple of hours.

Is this childish to quit a game over? Possibly, but Iam playing Rift and had a account issue and it got fixed in 10 minutes and the GM who helped me gave me tips, great tips, for my Cleric tank. Guess who got my money?

Want to compete with WoW? You don't have to be WoW, but you owe your customers to get the little things right...

Yea, the outsourcing of their customer support was one of the worst things they could have done. On more than one occasion, I got a GM in game that seemed to be unable to do anything but copy-paste generic responses to me. When you have issues that should be seemingly easy to fix, and you can't because some guy who barely speaks your language doesn't know what to do, it's a big turn off to the game. One of the very same reasons that I quit, and that many other people did too.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to discuss experiences with the customer service, but threads meant as an "I quit" rant against any game (including other forums here), aren't allowed.