Deleted

Zumio duel guide - Hunter vs Rogue

Hey, in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cID3N...1&feature=plcp

A wonderful video showing Zumio win several duels against two, in my modest opinion, very skillful rogues.

Enjoy

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

This vid shows pretty much, that a rogue out of cooldowns is a dead rogue to a hunter. That Bomb+Snake Trap counter is a neat trick, I'll try that out soon.

(He was kind of slow with the flare sometimes and he Scatter'd into PS at one point, too. But what the heck am I saying, very nice and skillfull play, nevertheless! )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazen View Post
    That Bomb+Snake Trap counter is a neat trick, I'll try that out soon.
    I think it was during the last duel (with the gladiator human rogue), when the rogue countered the snake trap in smoke bomb with a well-timed Cloak of Shadows. It's a cat-and-mouse game really, you need to make no mistakes to win.

I can't wait for his hunter vs. feral video I'm pretty sure this is what comes next in the series

Deleted
    I would like to see Hunter vs Warlock and Hunter vs Shadow Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow really nice video.

Deleted
    Pretty good!

15+ Year Old Account
    This is very average dueling. Neither rogues or the hunter is playing good at all. Hunter is not even swapping pets. A hunter that does not swap pets, is a dead hunter, versing a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I would like to see Hunter vs Warlock and Hunter vs Shadow Priest.
    Stay out of fear range and spam your interrupts to stop fear/UA/mind blast/VT going off. Silence, scatter, FD, deter > cancel deter, monkey blind then readiness and do it all again while pumping damage. You need to kill them before they start putting you in full fears and getting DoTs rolling. Pretty easy duels.

---------- Post added 2012-02-29 at 02:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    This is very average dueling. Neither rogues or the hunter is playing good at all. Hunter is not even swapping pets. A hunter that does not swap pets, is a dead hunter, versing a rogue.
    I agree pet swapping is important, but saying it's "average dueling" when the average hunters I see dueling back peddle into fences outside stormwind is pretty ludicrous.
    Last edited by Dorfie; 2012-02-29 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    The very written guide should be: Find a place where rogue cannot hide behind obstacles = win

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post

---------- Post added 2012-02-29 at 02:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I agree pet swapping is important, but saying it's "average dueling" when the average hunters I see dueling back peddle into fences outside stormwind is pretty ludicrous.
    I think any hunter that doesnt have monkey pets stacked to use dismiss pet to its fullest is average.