Deleted

Should I get BF3 for xbox360?

Hey guys,

So in the past I played BF2 on pc alot for like 2 years and still I think it was a great game.
    Now BF3 is out and since my PC can't run it, I ve been thinking of buying it on my xbox.
    But I've some concerns about it, could you help me ?

I heard console version is abit smaller than PC version in terms of map etc, is this a huge difference or are the maps still big enough on console?

In BF2 I use to sniper alot, how is it in BF3 ?

Is the game still ' woahw!' graphic wise or is it just... normal?

Do you think this game is worth getting?

Thanks !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maps are smaller but still big enough.
    Snipers are fine but if u want to eb real good for your team you will be using the suporting options of themm more thenn yust shooting people.
    Graphic are great on pc as for xbox well it isnt bad but its still a console game therefore limmeted.
    if you like a slower pace more open teambased type of shooter, yes

I have it for PC and have played the Xbox version alot at a friends.

Yup, def get it. Sure it doesn't have PC graphics but its still the same game, just smaller maps. I actually prefer the smaller maps anyway.

Deleted
    Xbox/PS3 has MAX 24 or 28 players on Conquest/Rush/TDM, BF3 on PC can get up to 64 players.

I find that the Conquest Maps just suck horribly for console, there aren't enough players in the game to make it enjoyable, the best you will get is metro.
    However, if you like TDM in this game then it's not bad but BF3 is about conquest and massive maps in massive games.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy it on PS3. I thought conquest would suck because of so few players, but it has become my favorite game mode. The easiest way to find out though is to play it for yourself.

If your PC can run it get it on the pc imo. Some maps are just too big for consoles in some modes. But that is just my opinion.