Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Who should i vote for from a " disabled person " point of view

As you know

I'm legally disabled from my accident in 2010 that left me partially paralyzed and i need assistance from a medical equipment plus i have other injuries like a severed concussion that effect my thinking and learning of my brain. And since 2010 to now i have bend battling the bureaucracy and lack of any support from both state and federal run program that can help me. And with the assistance and help my local state senator and congressman and county legislator who are working very hard for me i got the help that i deserve and that they are also work on a few more problem and they are working on those

One of them is " Social Security Insurance " that is run by the SSA is a federal run program that help disabled people with financial assistance and since 2010 this program denied me 2 times and even thought i have a severed medical problem they pass judge on me and that after moving up here i got a lawyer and other assistance as i mention and i hope my problem will be taken care of and get the help i need

and that why i made this post of just who i should i vote for because the candidate got to understand that handicap and disabled people have right too and that we looking for a person not only help the people but help the handicap / disabled and give us what we deserve and weed out the one that take full advantage of the system and hurts it against us and that i want to express this because what happen to me can happen to anyone in a flash but there are candidate that will shunt and never respond to a disabled person question

and i want to post some video who i think will NOT help the disabled

Mitt Romney Walks Away From Person In Wheelchair Asking If He'll Arrest Medical Marijuana Patients
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FBiqdOly0

Bernie Sanders "It Is Clear Republicans Want To Destroy Social Security"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX68elxTpSo
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-02-25 at 12:54 AM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    and also ron paul is ANTI-ADA and is have bend proven time and time again