Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast

The heart.
    That and the large intestine.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The back, especially the 2 little back dimples that some women have on their lower back.
    This, this, a million times this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neck and lips are the weird things that do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    as a side note: what the f*** is up with women and long harpie-like fake nails?.... i'd rather see a woman with short and round nails, well treated yes, but just about milimiters away from the edge of the finger.
    The historical reason for long nails is that someone who was well-off wouldn't have to do menial hands-on work, so they'd be able to grow their nails long. Regular folks couldn't, because they'd just break.

I think it's ugly too, but there it is.

Eyes, a woman with beautiful eyes can really turn me into jelly.

hands/feet/nape

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The historical reason for long nails is that someone who was well-off wouldn't have to do menial hands-on work, so they'd be able to grow their nails long. Regular folks couldn't, because they'd just break.

I think it's ugly too, but there it is.
    Live and learn eh? :P
    But yeah... ugly stuff..

Definitely feet. Small feet and short toes especially.

Deleted
    Smile, nose, feet
    Eskimoe greeting anyone? ;>

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, a nice well defined jaw, hard to explain, but if you remember Layla Keighley, who used to do the Feed on Attack of the Show, you'd know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayameru View Post
    Forearms.
    that gets my vote

I have a soft spot for Heterochromic eyes :S I don't know why, but I know 2 girls with it, and it looks fucking awesome

Other than that, I actually look more at the waist than any other part of the woman :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes, legs and hair.
    Omgah!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Hands. I'm a sucker for a guy with nice hands. Biceps too, if a guy has toned upper arms that'll make me titter like a schoolgirl.

Does voice count? Because there are some guys who just have an awesome voice. They don't even have to say anything sexy. Just talking is enough. @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    cheeks, and eyes. strong cheek bones just idk i find them lovely. eyes that stare into your soul creepy yet attractive......

i am into guys with sexy broad shoulders. the other thing i find sexy in guys is their voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Odayaka View Post
    Hands. I'm a sucker for a guy with nice hands. Biceps too, if a guy has toned upper arms that'll make me titter like a schoolgirl.

Does voice count? Because there are some guys who just have an awesome voice. They don't even have to say anything sexy. Just talking is enough. @_@
    o.O i did not even read this before saying mine. i guess there just aren't so much sexy things about guys, so we have so little options to choose from :\

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The back, especially the 2 little back dimples that some women have on their lower back.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus

Believe this is what you meant.

Body shape and face for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    thighs, feet.

Deleted
    eardrums turn me on so much, usually i try to stick my tongue deep down into my partner's ear trying to reach it

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes very very very much this, and hair, I love straight hair, the darker the better, don't do blondes.

the combination of big, dark eyes and short hair (like in a bob).... forget about it, I'll be workingon her till either I get her, or she slaps me with a restraining order.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30