Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I agree with a lot of the games here but looking back at my childhood i remember loving the game soulblazer. its made by enix as some of the same or close to music and ui as act raiser was a really great game would love to see that have a sequel

10+ Year Old Account
    -Metal Slug, either a Metal Slug 8 or a new entry to the handheld sub series or even a 3D 2, or hell just finish Metal Slug Zero.

-Mother 4, probably never gonna happen since I believe the creator said 3 was the end of the series but I can still hold on to a shred of hope, even if another of Nintendo's 2nd party devs were to pick it up and continue it I would be fine with that as long as they know what made the first three games so great and can create a faithful sequel in the same style.

-a new Ys game, I know the series has had sequels and spin offs pop up over the past couple years but I still want a new one none the less, Ys Seven was freaking amazing.

-Shadow Madness, a quirky RPG for PS1 that felt like the bastard lovechild of Final Fantasy 7 and EarthBound, most people just passed it off as a western made JRPG clone but honestly the only thing I consider true of that statement would be the combat, I loved the world and cast of characters in it but the odds of ever seeing a sequel to it are probably somewhere below zero.

-Ghost Lion/Legend of the Ghost Lion: a overshadowed turn based RPG for NES that sort of felt like a mix between Dragon Warrior and Pokemon, you only ever had really one character in your party at a time but she had special weapons that would allow her to summon allies in combat to aid her but at the same time she would also attack along side them rather then just give out commands.

-a REAL sequel to the Leisure Suit Larry series, even though there were two that came out after 2000 I don't consider them proper sequels.(first one SORT of was but just barely)

-Eco Fighters, one of my favorite scrolling shooters of all time.

-Anachronox, another great western turn based RPG that was overshadowed by a lot of JRPG of the time. Played almost like Chrono Trigger.

-a Sonic the Hedgehog 5 done in a Genesis/Sega CD graphic retro style similar to what Capcom did for MegaMan 9 and 10.

-a new Darkstalkers

-a Banjo-Threeie in same style as the N64 games though I wouldn't mind some vehicle elements from Nuts & Bolts.

-Great Greed, another great but forgotten turn based RPG for Game Boy.

-Misadventures of Tron Bonne 2 along with/or MegaMan Legends 3

-Warcraft 4 or a Warcraft 0 taking place during the War of the Ancients would be amazing.

-Evil Zone 2

-Duke Nukem 3D 2, Forever was a bit of a disappointment since I was expecting a new 3D.

-Tomba 3

new BattleToads in the same quality as the last one that came out in the arcades.

-Blackthorne thought I cant imagine Blizzard ever making a sequel to it unless some other company was given the rights to do so, same with The Lost Vikings.

-new Jazz Jackrabbit or a finished version of Jazz Jackrabbit 3

-a new Power Instinct fighter

-MDK 3

-Shock Troopers 3

-even though there was one for Wii I still would like another Klonoa console game.

-a new Gex game along with just a return in general of free roam 3D cartoon platformers.

-Wild Guns, one of the best action shooter games on SNES, would pay in blood to see a decent sequel to it.

-Earthworm Jim 4

-Killer Instinct 3

-a new Muscle Bomber/Saturday Night Slam-Masters game given the same 3D treatment as Street Fighter 4

-a new Turrican

-I will also throw out Shantae but I know there was a sequel made for Wii/DS that I wont be playing for a long time since its a download only title.

-a sequel to Waku Waku 7

-also a new OutRun though the one for PS2 was pretty cool, any racer really that has the same kind of cross country driving feel as the old Cannonball Run movies.

I really miss SNK and Rare, to bad they are pretty much dead now a days.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2012-02-25 at 04:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Did you ever play Kings Bounty? Original pre HOMM or the remakes?
    I did not play the Original King's Bounty, I played the remake though. And I played every Heroes part (Heroes1 was my first Game ever)and 3 is still my favorite.
    Why do you ask?

As someone else said, Ice Climbers would be cool. After what they did with Kid Icarus, I'd like to see how they'd bring that back.

The only other one I can think of is Pokemon Snap. Amazing game. It would also work perfectly with the Wii U, or even the 3DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I did not play the Original King's Bounty, I played the remake though. And I played every Heroes part (Heroes1 was my first Game ever)and 3 is still my favorite.
    Why do you ask?
    Just wondered, I never played the HOMM series until 5, I wasn't actually aware it was a spiritual successor to the original King's Bounty which I played a ton out of as a kid. Always wondered what other people thought of both series having playing them both.

Another one for the list. A modern Desert/Urban/Jungle strike, Apaches are cool.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I've had some more time to think about it, a new proper Pilotwings would be amazing. Pilotwings Resort just seemed so...lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new Jak and Daxter... not that Jak X crap or the psp games either... like a Jak 4 game. Also, a new Kingdom Hearts, not like BBS, but Kingdom Hearts 3. Although one of my dreams has come true with Sly 4 coming out this year.

Bulletstorm. Never had so much fun with a shooter as I did in that game. Stupid humor with crazy ways of killing people and monsters just feels awesome.

Banjo & Kazooie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a metroid prime: 4. Please make it happen nintendo
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Cloud 2 (or Dark Chronicle if you know it as that) and Ogre Battle 64.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

i'd enjoy another Baldur's Gate

Deleted
    From the ZX spectrum
    Rex - Sidways Shooter, awsome game
    Manic Miner - Platform Game, lost many hours on this.
    Dizzy Series - Who didnt love playing as an egg ?

Consoles (conversion to pc)
    Outrun series
    SSX, SSX tricky, SSX3 - Why have these never been ported over ill never know, Especially now with the origin system multiplayer would be a blast.

- Planescape: Torment
    - Baldur's Gate 2
    - Wizardry
    - Commandos
    - Crusader: No Remorse/Regret
    - Outlaws

... and there's probably more

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i know this may sound weird but i would love an actual sequel and not a remake of Chrono Trigger i played that as a kid and loved it

Rather than a sequel, I would basically kill for remades of some of the older snes/ps1 rpgs with todays grafics.

@Colt_Darkfire
    then you could try out http://rpgmaker.net/games/1327/ it's a fanmade sequel to chrono trigger
    Last edited by Vocah; 2012-02-25 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Planescape: Torment. Or just give me another game in the Planescape setting.

Battletoads, never hated and loved a game so much at the same time.

Another Metroid sidescroller would be awesome too, they should really just stop the first person shit, Metroid Prime 1 was godly, but the other 2 were just meh, Metroid Other M also lacked the sense of being alone on a planet, totally ripping it from it's Metroid feel, and the gameplay wasn't very Metroid-ish. A new sidescroller, preferably 2-D would be amazing.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-02-25 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    I demand Dungeon Keeper 3.
    Also a remake of Star Wars Pod Racing would be realy fun first racing game i ever enjoyed or maybe just a sequel.