Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    One hell of a good idea

Grats to one of my stream viewers 100g -> 150,000g "Chromatic Sword" 2h

After reading this thread I promptly logged on and posted some of the greens I had lying around for some ridiculous prices Can only hope someone wants them bad enough.

I unfortunately am impatient and let the glorious leggings go for 15k & a swift lovebird, my server is awful though lol, waited a while for a good offer >.>

So is there a main site that kind of lists the prices for a lot of the items people are buying or do you kind of have to check in bits and pieces?

How's everyone doing with sales? Been slow the first few weeks, but slowly picking back up I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tarc70 View Post
    So is there a main site that kind of lists the prices for a lot of the items people are buying or do you kind of have to check in bits and pieces?
    There are documents and shopping lists w/ general pricing guide @ my stream channel info page. You can find the link in my sig.

As an obsessive collector I don't know if I could stand to sell any shinies lol. But last night I asked a guildy how much he paid for his First Mate's Hat and he said like 100g! The bastard!

Nothing fancy to add to the thread, just came to say hi Elvine. Weird to stumble on you here.

10+ Year Old Account
    High fucking way robbery guys...you prices, robbery I tells'
    yeah be nice give shit away...BASTARDS
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    As an obsessive collector I don't know if I could stand to sell any shinies lol. But last night I asked a guildy how much he paid for his First Mate's Hat and he said like 100g! The bastard!
    Yea, that's an amazing price for Fire Mate's Hat!

Quote Originally Posted by HoursSH View Post
    Nothing fancy to add to the thread, just came to say hi Elvine. Weird to stumble on you here.
    Hi Hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    High fucking way robbery guys...you prices, robbery I tells'
    yeah be nice give shit away...BASTARDS
    I've given away 275,000g of my own gold and helped give over 5,000,000g through the WoW Factor Transmog Shows.
    Also teach my methods through my live stream.

Looking at it from the other side also, we are helping people find pieces they've been looking/farming for with no luck obtaining them as well.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2012-10-25 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Damn...on my server the glorious chest is only going for 4.9k.
    Glorious Chest is the most common piece of the set, so I'm not surprised as more people know about this market the chest will drop in price. Should stabilize around 5k

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been selling transmog gear off and on since it was introduced. Prices range from 45g to 5,000g. However, the transmog sales have sort of fallen out lately...I've gone three weeks so far without a single sale. I guess either people have all they need, or people are too busy with the new expansion to focus on transmog gear. I ended up vendoring most of the lower-priced stuff, but I still have full sets of things like battleforge (mail), saltstone (plate) and hyperion (plate) just waiting for sales to kick back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I should try to sell transmog parts again. When I was trying to sell rare transmog parts, nobody were buying them... think I should try again. :/

I did a lot of sales pre MoP myself. Selling steadfast, boulderfist and blood knight generally. It took some time, but eventually everything got sold. Now im stuck trying to sell a full set of Replica Soulforge (plate), but this doesnt seem to work well. Though it takes some time to farm all pieces, i just sold the hands. A bit dissapointing, since its an awesome looking transmog!

Bought a Blade of Wizardry literally AS transmog was announced, forgot about it in my bank since last week - 24k profit !

When I look at this thread I think.. idiots... idiots everywhere.

Doesn't matter how rare the items are. You will never look twice at a person and be like OMG SO OGIJGFIRMGIRMGIGM. You will not be noticed for long. Such a waste. As wasteful as people paying IRL money for for a breadcrumb that looks like Jesus.

You're no different than the other a holes from every server who control the AH market, making it only feasable with people with a lot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post

Doesn't matter how rare the items are. You will never look twice at a person and be like OMG SO OGIJGFIRMGIRMGIGM. You will not be noticed for long. Such a waste. As wasteful as people paying IRL money for for a breadcrumb that looks like Jesus.

You're no different than the other a holes from every server who control the AH market, making it only feasable with people with a lot of gold.
    ...Leave this thread it obviously isn't for you.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Some people like wearing certain armours regardless of what other people, why do you care what other people do?

I'll say this to you as I say to people on my server. When did it become a necessity to buy the best gear possible from the AH as you level? I believe that is a luxury.

If anything I'm saving people money from being wasted on items they would replace in a matter or 1-3 levels.