Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Until you suffer it yourself.
    Have you ever been in a serious panic situation that involved life or death? It takes a special kind of person with strong will to act in such a situation. You might expect yourself to be that person, but until you've been there you'll never know.
    well if im watching from home.. how dangerous can it be calling to the police?? -.- Not like the murderer will find out who made the call, what appartment etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumpys View Post
    How inconsiderate of her to get stabbed and hold up the commuters from their destination; she should've got stabbed elsewhere. =/
    It's the London mentality, people who lived there know what I'm talking about.

did the catch the guy?

Oh come on. There was no train coming, she survived. Whats interesting about this video?

He just wanted to scary her out.
    Last edited by traen; 2012-02-26 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Oh come on. There was no train coming, she survived. Whats interesting about this video?

Yeah, he just wanted to scare her by pushing her onto train tracks that are highly electrified...you don't have to be hit by a train to die on tracks like that. She just got lucky she missed the electrified part

Deleted
    wow that woman was lucky to live! trains are pretty freuqent on the tube,, klucky she got up off the tracks quick enoough, also how did the man get away?

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 05:45 PM ----------

well if she hit the tracks she would probably would have died, and trains are pretty freuquent at most tube stops, normally no more than 2mins wait, you dont push someone onto train tracks to scare them..

Yes, electrocuting and possibly splattering someone with a train is just the sort of practical jokes the whole family can laugh at.

This is appalling. It's not acceptable to push a random stranger off any elevated platform at all. This man went far beyond that by pushing someone onto live, electrified train tracks. It's attempted murder. That was a real, human being there who very nearly got killed. Go watch Final Destination or something if you want to see gore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    As much as I want to say that I'd be all superman and brave in this situation, I'm not really sure I would. I mean the guy in the blue shorts just instantly took him down without thinking, such a badass.

It would probably take me a minute of thinking 'wtf' and assessing the situation before I go all Leeroy Jenkins.
    And then like most good samiritans these days, get your ass sued off. /sigh, what a screwy world.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

His hat couldn't have been that cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    His hat couldn't have been that cool.

must of been one hell of an insult to make him do that!

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 11:46 PM ----------

its actually surprsing more people dont get pushed onto the tracks, the platform is really narrow, usually really busy and everyone is rushing around bumping into each other.