Deleted

Zon'ozz Straight Balls

What decides on the direction of Zon'ozz balls? We've left this Heroic till last because we still wipe on it on Normal a lot even though we farm some of the other Heroics. We can make the berserk, kill all the tentacles fine and survive black phases but every try the ball ends up going wilder and wilder with each bounce, until 7 when the tank just can't cover the distance in time. Many thanks

Edit: By last I obviously don't mean after Deathwing, I mean last of the first 5.
    Last edited by mmoc2d331e8062; 2012-02-25 at 09:30 PM.

only thing i can suggest is have your raid adjust with the ay the ball moves actually not that difficult really if your tank can keep the boss from facing the raid

The ball is insanely annoying, especially when it bugs out and sits in place, hitting melee or ranged twice.

All you can do is adjust each time, and when the ball needs to hit the boss, have your tank move to where it's going.

If you're playing in 25 man, what we do is use fire mages (Cauterize), shadow priests (Dispersion), etc to soak orb explosions. We bounce it between them and the raid stacked up on the bosses butt. This way, even if it goes wonky, at least only one person has to correct. When we were bouncing it off the tank, it did exactly what you mention and it was terribly frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is perfectly natural for your left testicle to be lower than your right.

/ontopic make sure you make small adjustments each bounce, and stay as stacked as possible. Ideally the ball should hit you head on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

As said minor adjustments each time, do you guys have designated positions? Our ranged rarely have to move because the ball spawns on the same spot every time, so its fairly predictable.