Deleted

LF certain old arcade shooter game

As in topic, I don't remember much of it and I'm hoping someone might know the name of it, or even better - where could I get it?

It was kind of space themed scrolling shooter where you had your own small "spaceship", enemies had chance to drop items that change your weapons into one of the three - orange balls that were shooting in a cone, blue lasers auto-focusing one target or green "arrows" that were shooting in a straight beam. There was a way to get additional small ships on the sides who were acting as an additional cannons.

Since I was small by then I only remember first part was with black background, like in space, first "mobs" and bosses (2 big of them) were all ships and were looking somewhat like this, own ship looked something like this. And after first pair of bosses there was some kind of "base" background where you had "ground" mobs shooting at you. After the "base" part there were again 2 bosses and I think they were somewhat in purple colors but don't remember much more.

Help much appreciated.

I believe you described Truxton, on the Genesis right?

Deleted
    I believe it is Truxton / Tatsujin as well.

Deleted
    Yes that one Thanks a lot!