10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Spartacus! Blood and Sand.

Anyone else watch this series? Prob one of my favorite new series, has a great cast of characters, clever dialogue, intense fight scenes reminiscent of 300 style gladiator battles, and some pretty sexy ladies (and pervy boy loving romans but I guess you gotta take the good with the bad lol). New season just started a few weeks ago and its still just as good, even though they had to replace a few characters (the original actor who played spartacus died from cancer =/ )

Blood and honor!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love it. Was so excited when I found out the latest season had started. Even better that it's filmed in my country Although I lack the body to play as one of the Gladiator extras *sad panda*

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely miss Andy Whitfield. He played the role of Spartacus very well. I can't get used to this new guy, and also Naevia's replacement.

With that said, this season going on now was pretty meh up until episode 5 which I thought was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I definitely miss Andy Whitfield. He played the role of Spartacus very well. I can't get used to this new guy, and also Naevia's replacement.
    That dude really did a great job. One of the best soft-spoken performances I have seen. A real tragedy.

I did not even finish the second series whatever it was called. I have heard that this one was more like the original.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    My interest kind of dropped after they changed Spartacus' actor. I'm not saying this new guy is shite, but the original one was magnificent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    My interest kind of dropped after they changed Spartacus' actor. I'm not saying this new guy is shite, but the original one was magnificent.
    Shame on Andy Whitfield for dying and ruining your enjoyment of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I was pretty skeptical at first, but man, this guy is terrific. And Episode 5 was stunning.

episode 5 owns..

Yeah, that was a fantastic episode all around last night. If people aren't watching this show - get on it!
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post

With that said, this season going on now was pretty meh up until episode 5 which I thought was great.
    The new guy grew on me, took a few episodes though. But naevia's replacement I absolutely hate....she's no where near as beautiful as the original actress. I have liked all the episodes so far, and for people who didn't see the mini series with gaticus you should def check it out, its just as good.