The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Spartacus Episode 6 *Possible Spoilers*

This a speculation thread that could at any point contain spoilers.

Ok so the preview of Episode 6 shows a mysterious man coming out of a tunnel or even The Pit. Any idea's who this mysterious figure could be. I may be going out on a limb and gonna say Barca. The guy had dread's which Barca had AND how do we know Ashur may have saved him as well. I know that this may be a far stretch and 90% chances are its just going to be a new character they are adding that has some sort of a connection with Ashur. BUT, speculating is the fun part. What do you guys think.
    Last edited by jermo22; 2012-02-26 at 07:12 PM.

What? Barca survived several stabs to his back/stomach and getting his throat slit in season 1?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Totally forgot about the throat slit year nvm that. I wonder who it is. I hate waiting

Dude wtf was that barka?

100% not him. Definitely a new guy, he's an Egyptian that uses knives.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to what research I have done, the "Egyptian" and the rest of those gladiators eventually fall under Spartacus' leadership. The names of the gladiators are Castus, Mosar, Phraxus, David, and Nordo. The Egyptian is Mosar. From historical perspective Castus is one of the main General's during the Third Servile War. Castus and Gannicus are very close, even closer than he WAS with Oenomaus. I'm beginning to think that this is not the last season of Spartacus.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 11:24 AM ----------

And yes, i know, I'm an idiot for thinking Barca was back

Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    According to what research I have done, the "Egyptian" and the rest of those gladiators eventually fall under Spartacus' leadership. The names of the gladiators are Castus, Mosar, Phraxus, David, and Nordo. The Egyptian is Mosar. From historical perspective Castus is one of the main General's during the Third Servile War. Castus and Gannicus are very close, even closer than he WAS with Oenomaus. I'm beginning to think that this is not the last season of Spartacus.

Nah not an idiot, you were just hoping lol. He was an awesome character, shame what happened to him. I cringed in the 5th episode when poor Prescot met his end. I liked him.

I also do think there will be a third season. The show is still very successful and they seem to be centering this season around Spartacus building the foundation of his army and settling his score with Glaber. Once he kills Glaber shit is going to hit the fan, like Crixis said in one of the earlier episodes all of Rome will come after them then. Which will be the third season with Spartacus' army facing off against Romes. At least I hope, I don't want it to end in another month
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-03-04 at 04:16 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post

The way the story arc of this season is going, I would expect at least 1-2 more seasons. Even after Spartacus deals with Gaius, he still has the rest of Rome to deal with.