Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I love Madonna's MDNA. It's rocking!!

Kanye West - College Dropout (hip hop / RnB)

Kanye's first album, which is in my opinion, a masterpiece. Many see Kanye as an arrogant scumbag, because of his latest work / actions, but if you listen to that album, I think you'll have a different view about the guy.

Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot The Son of Chico Dusty (also hip hop and RnB)

The other half of OutKast, Big Boi. I've always loved OutKast, and I think this is an amazing album. Very underrated.

Lil Wayne - The Carter II. (hip hop)

The first album of Wayne I started listening to. Many think bad of Wayne now, and I can't blame them since he turned more into a rapping Bieber popstar'ish, than staying the excellent rapper he was before. Carter II might give you that sound how he used to be.

Hope you enjoy.

Deleted
    Guess I'll post some outside the box stuff (as opposed to what I usually listen to : Iron Maiden, Slipknot or other mainstream stuff).

-Billy Talent I, II, or III. Indeed, the album isn't that important since you could almost condense them into one, but the songs hold such feeling and meaning, it's hard to not be moved by them.

-Lostprophets, Start Something. A fucking brilliant album, and the standar I compare all other works by similar artists to.

-Disturbed, Ten Thousand Fists. Great album, lots of feeling, awesome riffs and a kickass lead vocalist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Maiden - The number of the beast
    Two steps from Hell - The Devil wears nada
    The Rolling Stones - Aftermath

All great albums, I must say.