First time raiding as demo. Need help

I chose to reroll my Demo Warlock from my Boomkin for our guild as we don't have any spell buffs and a Demo lock covers pretty much everything we're missing.

I'm looking for a detailed guide to DPSing as a demo lock, our current progression is 3/8H (Mor, Yor, Ultrax). I read the 4.2 Demo guide stickied in this forum and I seem to be doing about 20k dps in my current gear on most fights in LFR. I'm looking for some tips/min-maxing pointers for demo which I couldn't seem to find anywhere in the guide (like gaining the most out of dots,cooldowns,etc).

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lolol/advanced

Deleted
    You might want to fix your gear and glyphs for a start

10+ Year Old Account
    Well geeze. Your biggest problem is gear >.> 20k on what fights though? DO you have any logs that we can evaluate? It could be that you're not keeping your dots up all the time. Do you have a dot timer?

Glyphs: Change Felguard to Cottuption
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Deleted
    Corruption*

and yes, corruption for multitarget fights incinerate for single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    You might want to fix your gear and glyphs for a start
    Glyphs I haven't really looked at, gear, well, I only started trying to get gear on this character an hour ago. I'm more looking for advice on min-maxing and getting the most DPS I can once I get gear.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2012-02-26 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    There are several good guides except for the on stickied here, first and foremost you should always check with Elitist Jerks: http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t110366-...m_4_3_release/

I'm not a particularly adept demo player myself so I'll not say anything more than this; I doubt you'll find much information from users here that's not already in the sticky or on elitist jerks. Just get reading!

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, get the glyphs right, check the stickies on demo for general information to learn what to do. Once you do those two things and think you have an idea on what to do, get a log going for a DS fight (even LFR), and check out this sticky, post your log and new armory, and we'll see how we can help improve.