Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love leveling alts, and this game is good about it too because of the different stories!

I have only one character at max level and then about 5-6 others around the 20-30 range....don't judge.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    As many have posted...Leveling alts is about the only thing I personally have to do atm.

The game is a lot of fun to play, but end game was fully cleared very quick. TOR dumped tons of epics on us when killing each boss. Think 15-18 pcs of gear per nightmare boss, with 5 bosses in each operation, so in a fully cleared week your 16-man is looking at 70-100 pcs dropping. A tad too much i'd say...So striving to gear up is no longer there.

I'm messin around on alts a lot too these days, but i have always been an altoholic and that doesn't suit everyone.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of what ppl throw on the table at the guild summit in March. Hopefully they invited some quality insight into where the game needs to go, and 1.2 of course...I really hope there is some time consuming things to do being introduced in that patch!

So for now alts is where its at for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is wrong. You are total freek and have problems.
    Go see your psychiatrist.

I don't care if that was meant to be funny, it was just rude. Don't insult other posters. ~Rag
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2012-02-27 at 04:24 PM.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Altoholism is a good disease. Yes, I am an altoholic in every game that I play. How else will I know what I want to be in a future life?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.