HK farm premades

Hey guys!

I've a question...can I, playing on a German realm, join in a English AV HK farm premade via AV enabler?

Thanks in advance...

Deleted
    Err, I suppose so?

does anyone know for sure? :<

Deleted
    no you cant.

for some reason its limited to 5 persons for bgs

So long you are talking about cross-realm with another EU server, I don't see why not.

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene

Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    no you cant.

You can queue with more via an addon, but I just don't know if I, playing on a German server, can queue with an existing english group...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You can queue with more via an addon, but I just don't know if I, playing on a German server, can queue with an existing english group...
    What's that addon called?

av premade enabler

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran a battlemaster achievement realID premade last week, queuing up with 24 people at once for AB & EoTS through the preform AV enabler addon. This addon allows the raidleader to queue up everyone in the raid individually at the same time. We had one guy who would end up the whole night long into a different battleground, to an extend we felt really sorry for him. It turned out that he was from a german realm, and always ended up in german teams.

It makes sense, because this addon queues a player up individually, meaning exactly the same way as if this player would queue up alone.
    The only time you can get in an English battleground is when you form a 5m party with real ID friends, and you queue up as that party.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    no you cant.

Why answer if you have no idea.. o.O