Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Seems that the CEO resigning was a hoax, the rest is true. Stratfor facebook page looks pretty funny right now to.

It's just an intelligence company dude, and its just some private emails.

I do find it highly amusing thought that the usual suspects go after countries / companies that won't do anything to retaliate, rather than, you know, the Iranian Quuds Force whose European agents would killed named hackers as they walked down the road to replenish their Mountain Dew supply. Or the Chinese Government, which would open a massive Anonymous / Chinese Nationalistic Hacker shitstorm.

I'm not sure if their choice of targets is pragmatism or cowardice.

Deleted
    Skroesec you just can't stop bashing Assange can u?
    u got some inferiority complex?

i myself think it's good that this has goten out to the public

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    I completely agree, I'm so glad I've been given the opportunity to read all of this.
    I completely disagree. What I say in my day to day work emails should never be made public. It's an invasion of privacy. If you find evidence of wrongdoing, publish THAT email, not everything I've said, which may or may not be embarrassing. I think WikiLeaks is the worst thing that ever happened to information transparency.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    Skroesec you just can't stop bashing Assange can u?
    u got some inferiority complex?

i myself think it's good that this has goten out to the public
    He does have a point, though.

These leaks are from "soft targets".

These aren't like the Nixon/Watergate tapes.

And sadly, for a leak site to be "it", the escalation of leaks will have to escalate in importance, or it'll be "yesterday's news".
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    He does have a point, though.

These leaks are from "soft targets".

These aren't like the Nixon/Watergate tapes.

And sadly, for a leak site to be "it", the escalation of leaks will have to escalate in importance, or it'll be "yesterday's news".
    Well Anonymous still have an announcement to make, maybe they're planning to hit a bigger target? Anything Anonymous finds is usually passed to WikiLeaks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Not seeing anything nobody didn't know already.

That's Assange's M.O. Massive amounts of mostly pointless crap whose only shock value is its size. At least he isn't claiming war crimes this time, considering we all know how his little bit of wishful thinking turned out last time...

The best part is, this wasn't obtained by Wikileak's non-functional submission system. Anonymous just hacked it.

Bold Prediction: Out of the headlines by Server Maintenance Tuesday. World Keeps on Spinning. Nobody actually cares.

Ah, you read every single one of these already, and you know it is all pointless crap? Yes, we should have these people, racist and religious hating training our marine corps in intelligence! Wheeeeee!