Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    are you using the creche? and with a creche proc did it mean that you were "300 haste" short of obtaining 3 sec cs, as if your only 300 haste short of that 3sec crusader with a creche proc geting another 300 haste would far outweigh another 300 crit or mastery rating?
    creche gives crit on proc

I've been playing with this some more and still can't duplicate my earlier results. I'm going to chalk it up to my old work computer.

It's definitely mastery > crit > haste.

I am still interested to know about haste affecting Censure. If changes in haste rating aren't affecting the tick rate (has this been confirmed?), do we always want to start a pull with judgement?

No it DOES affect the tick rate. I wasn't trying to create confusion and I apologize if it did. I was just explaining how as tick rate changes duration varies accordingly as total ticks are rounded off and these are what people commonly refer to as haste breakpoints. Really don't read in to it any further.

Quote Originally Posted by pbad View Post
    No it DOES affect the tick rate. I wasn't trying to create confusion and I apologize if it did. I was just explaining how as tick rate changes duration varies accordingly as total ticks are rounded off and these are what people commonly refer to as haste breakpoints. Really don't read in to it any further.
    I think what he meant was that haste buffs don't affect currently ticking censure debuffs. I'd assume that's how it works since that's true for most other dots that are affected by haste. I would also think that refreshing or adding a stack to censure would "re-snapshot" your haste including the JOTP bonus.

Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by waat View Post
    I think what he meant was that haste buffs don't affect currently ticking censure debuffs. I'd assume that's how it works since that's true for most other dots that are affected by haste. I would also think that refreshing or adding a stack to censure would "re-snapshot" your haste including the JOTP bonus.

Can anyone confirm?
    Yeah this is what I was asking. I totally understand what you meant by hate rating affecting the DoT duration, pbad. I also assume that reapplying Censure is resetting the tick rate according to current haste value, but it's worth looking into.

---------- Post added 2012-02-29 at 02:51 PM ----------

Ok, so I looked into it myself by checking out my logs. On Zon'ozz, I went from ticking every ~2.5 secs to every ~2.05 secs during bloodlust. It's safe to say that reapplying Censure is updating the tick rate appropriately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post
    creche gives crit on proc
    eek your right i meant crushing weight or AOK:H where your haste was higher than mastery meaning it took you to a heroism rotation when it's up