19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I can't help but dislike any of the actors from those movies.

The guy who played the werewolf or whatever, however, was in a pretty decent movie recently. Some thing where he's the son of a secret agent and grew up without knowing it.
    Me too, but I was like woah, snow white in armor... then my friend was like "hey.. isn't that the girl from twilight?" I was just like... FUUUUUU
    And I saw part of that movie, was interesting.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com/#/video

It is looking to be an interesting movie at least. It's from the same producer as the recent Alice in Wonderland movie. Maybe she's finally grown up from cheesy romance movies. :P
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    On that note... they're making an MIB 3. :|
    Oh dear god, yes! <3

http://www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com/#/video

It is looking to be an interesting movie at least. It's from the same producer as the recent Alice in Wonderland movie. Maybe she's finally grown up from cheesy romance movies. :P
    Hope so, she was a better actress in that one Board Game movie (the one where she fell in love with the astronaut who turned out to be her brother in the future).
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Oh dear god, yes! <3
    I'm torn between laughing because the movie series is pretty hilarious, and facepalming because the premise of the second movie (and now the third) seems kinda... I dunno, off somehow.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I'm torn between laughing because the movie series is pretty hilarious, and facepalming because the premise of the second movie (and now the third) seems kinda... I dunno, off somehow.
    OR you could /cheer over the awesomness that they are back or will be...

Deleted
    Ssssh. You'll warn them we're coming...

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 01:27 PM ----------

http://www.korranation.com/

Apparently there's a "sequel" to "Avatar: The Last Airbender" now.
    I hope they don't get any ideas and try to make another movie. I still want my lost time back from watching the first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    I hope they don't get any ideas and try to make another movie. I still want my lost time back from watching the first.
    I don't remember the movie, tbh, but so far the series hasn't disappointed me.

I'm actually interested to see how the world has changed. So far, Aang's son Tenzin is the ONLY Airbending master, so it sounds like airbenders are still fairly rare (it's only been one generation I guess). It's also obvious that technology has advanced greatly over the decades - Republic City is reminiscient of New York in some ways, and the police are comprised of metal-benders, led by Toph's daughter, and they fly over the city in zeppelins, and there's motor-cars and such... and photo cameras...

It's going to be an interesting series to me, because it's combining old world ideas with the advancement of technology. The entire series seems to focus on the conflict between benders and non-benders, even, which emphasizes those ideas.

Edit: Wait, you were talking about the movie that used real actors? I expected that movie to suck, so I never bothered to watch it.

Deleted
    Edit: Wait, you were talking about the movie that used real actors? I expected that movie to suck, so I never bothered to watch it.
    You have no idea how correct you are. While I never watched the series, I saw a few loose episodes and yeh, it was enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    You have no idea how correct you are. While I never watched the series, I saw a few loose episodes and yeh, it was enjoyable.
    The series was the first Nickelodeon show to catch my interest in years, to be honest. Mostly because I've matured beyond most cartoons, but it was actually pretty good for a kid's show. The final episode was truly quite epic.

My only disappointment is that lightning is an extension of fire-bending. :<

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 04:11 PM ----------

I want to learn both Italian and Japanese.

Then when somebody asks if I speak, for example, French, or Chinese, I can go "No, but I speak Italian and Japanese."
    And then hopefully, rather than being enraged by my condescending tone, they can feel humbled that they still have yet to learn English (fluently, that is). >_>
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-03-24 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    It's funny how this thread has the second highest number of posts in the GW2 sub-forum .

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    OR you could /cheer over the awesomness that they are back or will be...
    They always make remakes or sequels so horrible to the first/original.

Ex. Pirates of the Caribbean 2. And superman has been remade like 50 times. Seriously, let a good character die in time instead of crappy remakes because you aren't original to think of something else.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to learn both Italian and Japanese.

Then when somebody asks if I speak, for example, French, or Chinese, I can go "No, but I speak Italian and Japanese."
    And then hopefully, rather than being enraged by my condescending tone, they can feel humbled that they still have yet to learn English (fluently, that is). >_>
    i fluently speak German and English! \o/
    i'm so good, am i not? and theoretically i can also speak italian. and understand the few typical japanese weaboo words *coughs* :I

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    It's funny how this thread has the second highest number of posts in the GW2 sub-forum .
    funny indeed, as this is clearly the best thread in this sub-forum, not only the second best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They always make remakes or sequels so horrible to the first/original.

Ex. Pirates of the Caribbean 2. And superman has been remade like 50 times. Seriously, let a good character die in time instead of crappy remakes because you aren't original to think of something else.
    Normally i would agree, but this one, i have hope for and yes the last pirates movie wasent near as good as the others, but it wasent THAT bad if i remember correctly, they are working on a new one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i fluently speak German and English! \o/
    i'm so good, am i not? and theoretically i can also speak italian. and understand the few typical japanese weaboo words *coughs* :I
    lol... weaboos.

I just need to get off my ass and actually make an effort to learn other languages. I could at least, I dunno... Go get a "for dummies" book.

lol... weaboos.

I just need to get off my ass and actually make an effort to learn other languages. I could at least, I dunno... Go get a "for dummies" book.
    I'm taking an online course for Spanish. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I'm taking an online course for Spanish. =P
    All I need to know is "callate tu boca, pendejo!"

^_^

All I need to know is "callate tu boca, pendejo!"

^_^
    One google translate later...

:0!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny what you pick up just because you spend your whole life around people of another culture. Of course, I don't need "tu boca" when I say it, either...

Id be happy to join