• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Aye, a Guardian themed pic would be nice for me, I need to replace my sig since ACTA is dead
    For now.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    For now.

/10char
    Hence my sig, I know they will return...

they ARE like Kael'Thas in that regard, but that doesnt mean they will be weaker and say it was merely a setback. I know politicians are stupid enough to overlook even the most obvious holes in law, but ultimately it is up to the people to prevent it from happening. And there is still watchful eyes on the internet looking for trouble like this again.

So at this moment in time, since things aren't as dire as they were a few months ago, i think its time to change my sig to something new
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Hence my sig, I know they will return...

they ARE like Kael'Thas in that regard, but that doesnt mean they will be weaker and say it was merely a setback. I know politicians are stupid enough to overlook even the most obvious holes in law, but ultimately it is up to the people to prevent it from happening. And there is still watchful eyes on the internet looking for trouble like this again.

So at this moment in time, since things aren't as dire as they were a few months ago, i think its time to change my sig to something new
    Change it to a Harry Botter quote imo. "No time to explain. Get in the Llama." or "I feel so gay right now. Im sitting at Starbucks drinking a frappuchino and playing on my laptop....at least its not a mac or i would just get a divorce and start wearing rainbow colored cut-offs."

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    I have pro move out of fire skillz.
    I have a theory.

People that have these skillz will love GW2...

People that enjoy standing in fire and having things handed to them will not.

Simple, right?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

How will the guild infrastructure work? Are we just electing Mif/Allanon and leaving it at that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    I have a theory.

People that have these skillz will love GW2...

People that enjoy standing in fire and having things handed to them will not.

Simple, right?
    I find that 99% likely to be true.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I find that 99% likely to be true.
    i wouldn't actually say that. gw2 may focus more on skill in the sense that it focuses less (or not at all) on gear.
    but that doesn't mean it's actually harder to be good at, nor that it's less rewarding (motivation-wise) to play.

Georgevonfranken - Sylvari Necromancer - Georgevonfranken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i wouldn't actually say that. gw2 may focus more on skill in the sense that it focuses less (or not at all) on gear.
    but that doesn't mean it's actually harder to be good at, nor that it's less rewarding (motivation-wise) to play.
    The standing in fire part is mostly what I was referring to. I'd like to be less of a dick and more trusting of humanity, but I've seen so much bad....
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The standing in fire part is mostly what I was referring to. I'd like to be less of a dick and more trusting of humanity, but I've seen so much bad....
    i know, and i agree. i'm just saying that it's rarely that simple to say who will like a game or not

The majority of very bad players are very much in the minority though. They just stand out (in fire) more.
    Anyway, I think most people will get very used to GW2s style very quickly. The enthralling combat style will force them to learn imo.

Count me in, most likely a Sylvari Elementalist under the name Skylam
    Last edited by Bluey111; 2012-03-01 at 05:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    How will the guild infrastructure work? Are we just electing Mif/Allanon and leaving it at that?
    Yes. Questions?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Yes. Questions?
    I suggest a coup.

Anyone with me?

/shot in the head

10+ Year Old Account
    Well who else would be in a leadership position?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I suggest a coup.

Anyone with me?

/shot in the head
    D:

~makes a fur coat~
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Well who else would be in a leadership position?
    It could always be ruled by the people instead of a power hungry Asura.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-03-01 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It could always be ruled by the people instead of a power hungry Asura.
    Fair point I suppose.

I wonder if it's possible to design guilds without a leadership position. And I mean in-game, not figuratively speaking.

Think about it... even in WoW, you have to get a minimum of 5 signatures to even start a guild, so why is there a guild-leader position? O_o
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-03-01 at 05:53 AM.

Deleted
    Adt - Unknown - Unknown.
    <MMO Champions> gets my vote too

Edit: damn, just realised.. i'm EU, can you join cross-server.
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2012-03-01 at 05:52 AM.

The list hasn't been updated in ages
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.