19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Is it just me that want to be on the server that is going to have all the big youtubers?
    Lol nope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    <- refused to vote for Darkhaven because he knows that way too many people will be attracted to the name that sounds "dark" and "evil" and therefore cool.

I also refused Sea of Sorrows because it sounds even more "cool" than Darkhaven...

Does it make me a hipster to avoid the cool server names just because I know they'll be the most crowded? :S
    That depends on your intention of avoiding high-population servers. If your intention is to avoid the possibility of queues, server issues, questing issues and economical issues then no, that just makes you concerned about the environment you spend your time in since it directly causes you 'harm.'

Is it just me that want to be on the server that is going to have all the big youtubers?
    I've never really understood this. People who record things and put them up on YouTube (and are quite famous for it) are more often than not going to be absolutely flooded with private messages and such from fans, leading them to be unable to provide you with enjoyable conversation simply because they're busy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Lol nope.
    Thank god im not alone :]

Deleted
    Speaking of, do you know why the Yogs are playing on US servers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    That depends on your intention of avoiding high-population servers. If your intention is to avoid the possibility of queues, server issues, questing issues and economical issues then no, that just makes you concerned about the environment you spend your time in since it directly causes you 'harm.'
    Oh good. Because that certainly is my primary concern. I just don't want server issues in the BWE...

I've never really understood this. People who record things and put them up on YouTube (and are quite famous for it) are more often than not going to be absolutely flooded with private messages and such from fans, leading them to be unable to provide you with enjoyable conversation simply because they're busy.
    I never understood people like that...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    Speaking of, do you know why the Yogs are playing on US servers?
    For the same reason most do i would think, to be around all the big cannons

Is there any information regarding data centers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Is there any information regarding data centers?
    I believe there's supposed to only be one data center in each region, isn't there?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    If sea of sorrows is east coast I vote for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are all of those servers east coast? or other time zones? And I see Sea of Sorrows is the winner so far, I like Darkhaven better as a name though.

Yes, I am still interested, no I have not prepurchased yet ... and yes i still plan on joining :P
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    They have no time zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Officially, there are no east coast / west coaster servers, just servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Are all of those servers east coast? or other time zones? And I see Sea of Sorrows is the winner so far, I like Darkhaven better as a name though.

Yes, I am still interested, no I have not prepurchased yet ... and yes i still plan on joining :P
    Servers do not have time zones, and it is just for the BWEs.

Too bad you go for only "US" servers.
    Should have a split EU + US like most communities do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I would suspect that since daytime is separate from actual time compared to WoW that a server time zone wouldn't make much sense, good to know.

What is BWE? haven't been on lately

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    That would make the entire point of this Guild moot, as the whole point of it is to enjoy the game with MMO-Champion users, not divide them based on their nationality and where they live.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    What is BWE?
    Bookah Weekend Event

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Try out the US server like everyone and their mother is saying. Stop the whining that there's no EU server for you special snowflakes. <.<

That probably came off a lot more combative than I intend but I'm running on 7 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period and I have a low tolerance for whining normally. :P
    Last edited by Vanni; 2012-04-25 at 04:07 PM. Reason: I can remember to type words...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Officially, there are no east coast / west coaster servers, just servers.
    Just the beta servers right?

So, my new plan is to combine the other three but Sea of Sorrows and add them into one vote and name that option Darkhaven.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Just the beta servers right?
    Wait and see...