• Northern Shiverpeaks

19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    For anyone really curious, I was thinking of making of the guild (on release) on a sever that many RP guilds would most likely join. We won't be an RP guild, but we won't be a PvE or PvP either. Casual is casual after all right?
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Just keep those permissions away from Delias.
    Me with the ability to invite?
    Could you imagine?
    I'd totally invite.. uhh.. some thief named "N I N J A Xx X"

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Me with the ability to invite?
    Could you imagine?
    I'd totally invite.. uhh.. some thief named "N I N J A Xx X"
    I would kill you where you stand, Kitten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morphium View Post
    Can I join can I join?
    NO!

(that means "sure, welcome" :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    I can't invite people from EU.
    err, pretty sure you can. why would you need to have people logged onto your server to invite them into a guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    for us EU people, will this cause us ping problems?
    come release, there will be one designated eu server too, even though the majority of the guild will still be on a na one.

For anyone really curious, I was thinking of making of the guild (on release) on a sever that many RP guilds would most likely join. We won't be an RP guild, but we won't be a PvE or PvP either. Casual is casual after all right?
    i'd like that! =)
    and i can do rp with you peoplez regardless of what server i'm gonna be on! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Using gw2builds.org to rebuild all the builds I'd bookmarked from gw2tools (it's proving to be a better system anyways, despite still being a WIP)...

Man is this a PITA! And it's only beta, so everything is still subject to change!

Why am I driving myself insane?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Using gw2builds.org to rebuild all the builds I'd bookmarked from gw2tools (it's proving to be a better system anyways, despite still being a WIP)...
    i'm using mostly luna-atra at the moment, as it seems to have the most detailed tooltips (for example range on most spells) and i think the other two are partly outdated, too.

Looking like Sea of Sorrows going by the poll... really hope it won't be too over-populated. As nice as the overflow server feature is, I don't want to end up spending more time on the overflow server than the actual server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'm using mostly luna-atra at the moment, as it seems to have the most detailed tooltips (for example range on most spells) and i think the other two are partly outdated, too.
    This one has detailed tooltips as well, while allowing you shift-click wiki access, and even allowing you to post a "guide" to your build. It also allows people to post comments and up/down vote builds. I actually linked directly to my user profile. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Looking like Sea of Sorrows going by the poll... really hope it won't be too over-populated. As nice as the overflow server feature is, I don't want to end up spending more time on the overflow server than the actual server.
    Don't worry, Redditors are on Darkhaven.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-25 at 07:47 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one has detailed tooltips as well, while allowing you shift-click wiki access, and even allowing you to post a "guide" to your build. It also allows people to post comments and up/down vote builds. I actually linked directly to my user profile. XD
    can't see range on any of those tooltips, and i think range is one of the most important things one should know about a skill o.O
    the other features sound nice though

10+ Year Old Account
    can't see range on any of those tooltips, and i think range is one of the most important things one should know about a skill o.O
    I'm seeing range on my tooltips. O_o

Well, some of them. Either way, you can always shift-click and go to the wiki.

This does at least make it significantly easier to link your builds, especially if the site remains past game's release.

err, pretty sure you can. why would you need to have people logged onto your server to invite them into a guild?
    You can't invite people from EU servers in a NA server for the Beta is what I meant, they are not allowing 'guesting' to other servers right now.

Range seems to be a max of 1200 and melee ranged appears to be 180 (or something like that, I didn't double check specifics)

Interestingly, the ranges of the ranged weapons change depending on profession. Longbow is 900 for the warrior, and 1200 for the ranger, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does appear that their Engineer information is lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing range on my tooltips. O_o
    the ones i looked at lack it.
    but whatever! still a nice site.

You can't invite people from EU servers in a NA server for the Beta is what I meant, they are not allowing 'guesting' to other servers right now.
    i'm still not getting it.. i know there will be no guesting, which is why i said that i don't think you will need people do be on your server, just to invite them ino the guild. if by "invite" you just mean "have them join us for playing", then you're right, ofc.

Range seems to be a max of 1200 and melee ranged appears to be 180 (or something like that, I didn't double check specifics)
    i think melee is 130, at least with one handed weapons. two handed ones probably have a higher range.
    and 1200 is sort of max, but hunter (and maybe some others) have abilities that go even further. and then there are marks from necro and the like, that can be placed at 1200 range, but extend over that range with their radius (60-120 i think) -- or can even be used to hit enemies that are further away but chasing, sort of like high ranged-traps.

You so smart Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does appear that their Engineer information is lacking.
    i don't see range on tooltips of any thief ability, actually, just checked again. possible it's just buggy for me though

You so smart Sy.
    ikr? <3

i'm still not getting it.. i know there will be no guesting, which is why i said that i don't think you will need people do be on your server, just to invite them ino the guild. if by "invite" you just mean "have them join us for playing", then you're right, ofc.
    I don't get what you mean, from what I've read it's not possible to just invite someone into a guild from a different server directly yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get what you mean, from what I've read it's not possible to just invite someone into a guild from a different server directly yet.
    mkay. well i have no specific source on that or anything, but seeing as how the friendslist will work similar to the battle.net real id in wow (meaning you add accounts, not characters, and server does not matter) i'd assume it will be the same with guilds.

not like it matters now though, we'll just see if it works on friday^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't see range on tooltips of any thief ability, actually, just checked again. possible it's just buggy for me though
    Well what I'm getting at is that their tool seems to be unfinished still, but if they flesh out the missing information, it'll be significantly better than the other tools. :3

Why is sea of sorrows so much higher then the other two o_o