[H] 5/8 DS 10man LF Holy pally and a Spriest / Elemental Sham ASAP

My current 10man group is in need of a solid holy pally and a ranged dps, we would prefer a Shadow Priest or an Elemental Shaman for group comp purposes. We are a west coast server by the name of Misha and the guilds name is Progression Pug. We raid tuesdays, thursdays, and sundays from 7-10p PST. Solid group with some recent unfortunate fallout. Group is 2nd on server for progression and would love to have you. We're looking to fill these spots asap to continue with progression raiding. If you are at all interested or would like more information, please don't hesitate to add me on RealID at kjhumann(at)hotmail(dot)com and I would more than happy to provide you with all the information you would need. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Chuggs; 2012-03-02 at 11:52 PM. Reason: updated progression

Hey man I am an exceptional Feral DPS looking to xfer tonight to a new guild. I'm willing to come over tonight to help you guys out if you can offer me a core raid spot. 400 ilvl. I can link armory in an email and very impressive WoL's.

Hey thanks for the interest Atria. We're currently looking for more ranged dps, but we never turn down solid players, if you'd like to still link your armory and WoLs, I'd be more than happy to take a look at them and get back to you.

Group is now 5/8Heroic and still looking for solid players.