Page 1 of 3
LastLast

List of unconvential (yet viable) lane combos

Saw something on Reddit about how Xerath Soraka is insane on bot lane, due to Xerath's passive/W and infinite mana from Soraka. Are there any other comps that you can think of that absolutely wreck on bot lane even though you don't see them very often?

Riven Akali works well, as well as Riven Xin. Volibear Akali is actually pretty nuts too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nunu + Kog'maw.

Poppy + Alistar/Taric/Blitzcrank (the latter in particular). If Blitz lands a grab, it's a kill. A fed Poppy will snowball out of control pretty rapidly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If Blitz lands a grab, it's a kill.
    It's like that with almost any champion though.

I play this in 3s bot but Im sure it would work in 5s no problem. Orianna/Xin zhao Put the shield and bonus armor and give xin a speed boost jump on someone and they die.

Leona + Lux bot is pretty intense. Of course, the Leona goes support mode with the Lux building as an AP carry. With both of their passives, and Leona's CC, it basically makes Lux mobile artillery with a bodyguard.

Deleted
    Something like Teemo + Cassi as harass combo (so much poison!). Also had some pretty fun games doing Fizz + Soraka bot lane. With all the mana from Soraka you can jump all over the place poking the enemy ad carry (altho this doesn't work a lot of times).
    Last edited by mmoc0c6b5c38d3; 2012-02-28 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Typos.

worst lane i ever play in over 1000 games whas tarik (heal+exaust)+soraka (ignite exaust+soraka troll ad build) simple imposible to do somthing as 2 ad mele

Deleted
    Taric+Sion. An old classic bot lane. Double stun useally means an easy kill at lvl 1 if you use ignite. At level two you can start zoning the enemy like crazy. From there it all just snowballs. A friend and I run this comp once in a while when we wanna really want to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheider Zeth View Post
    Taric+Sion. An old classic bot lane. Double stun useally means an easy kill at lvl 1 if you use ignite. At level two you can start zoning the enemy like crazy. From there it all just snowballs. A friend and I run this comp once in a while when we wanna really want to win.
    I should try this with my friend. How was pretty good as Taric, and I love Sion.

OT: I played a Singed + Sivir lane one game. We absolutely wrecked the other team's bot lane. It was fun.

Deleted
    Wanna go for awesome?

Pantheon + Leona. Fuck yes.

You know the term kill lanes?
    Poppy + Shen
    Talon + Taric
    Garen + Taric...

All in all, Burst + CC = Win.

It's awesome

Also, stuff like Caitlyn+Lux(Not that inconventional), is insane because of the range.

You should try double bruiser with instant gapclosers in bot :P (Wukong/Irelia, Xin Zhao/Jax). It works really well if the enemy isn't prepared for it.

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zazy View Post
    Something like Teemo + Cassi as harass combo (so much poison!). Also had some pretty fun games doing Fizz + Soraka bot lane. With all the mana from Soraka you can jump all over the place poking the enemy ad carry (altho this doesn't work a lot of times).
    While we're at that, if teemo poisons an enemy, Cassiopeia's E (Twin Fangs), will reset their cooldown because of his poison! That is a LOT of level 1 damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran into this. It wasn't pleasant.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Ye, I've ran this before taric got ult changed. Wrecking faces. Also Anivia+Sion. Just hit lvl2 and enemies just explode.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Jarvan + Leona.

With a Pantheon jungle ofc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is viable bot lane in normals

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    Other comps that are simular to Sion+taric:

Blitz+Alistar.
    Leona+Pantheon (as earlier mentioned).
    Sion+Pantheon.
    Jarvan+Leona (also mentioned earlier).

If you ever play against any of these comps you will have a bloody hard time avoiding getting killed. These are the gods of kill lanes.

I laned against a Jarvan and Nautilus...might not be extremely awesome...but I found it rather annoying. Luckily I was playing vlad and I could escape...my Yi lanemate was not so fortunate....bout 10 times.

Just saw a morgana/talon bottom, hot damn they were killing out there. The enemy nautilus had 9 deaths at the end of the game, which was after 20 min...
    I guess the snare and silence combo works rather well.

10+ Year Old Account
    talon karma is my favorite.

I play it with my friend when we Q for normals, and it usually ends up with a fed talon. Talon's burst plus a mantra shield is very strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orianna Support w/ Melee bottom seems to work well, I love throwing my balls around all over the enemies face.

Fiddle + Graves .... Oh .... my ..... God ....

Try it ... I dare you.

btw you max fear on fiddle 1st.