Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A friend and I used to do Malz + Pantheon. If they got hit by panth's stun at level 3 they were dead. Dot, silence so they can't flash, ignite, spear chuck, panth's swift strikes and another Q if they ahve flash? that's instant death.

Deleted
    morg + sion, stun into snare or snare into stun while the enemy is parked on the shadowzone

Me and a friend used to play Janna/Sona in a lane together. Was hilarious cause one of us would hide and the other team would try to jump the visable one and we'd just live forever and eventually kill them and push.

Deleted
    Anything where both parts either doesn't need farm, or where they can get kills whenever they want to will do great.

If both champs needs farm, they'll both get severely underfarmed wich is just bad, and will set them back in mid-game.

If they both need farm, but has buttload of CC and Burst, they can get a kill whenever they please wich means the kills will make up for the lost farm during late mid-game and at that point, you can go get farm anywhere.

Deleted
    Shaco + Blitzcrank..... Your team has drawn 1st blood... you should know why :P The options for this lane is pretty good the box stacking and grabbing works well together,it is not only that , but bif blitz goes support and stays in the brush so enemy team has to worry about grabs all the time makes shaco get alot more farm than he'd usually get, it probably isn't that viable, but it's really fun

Also Nunu + Kog'maw works really great, as someone already stated above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nunu + Kog'maw.

Poppy + Alistar/Taric/Blitzcrank (the latter in particular). If Blitz lands a grab, it's a kill. A fed Poppy will snowball out of control pretty rapidly.
    omfg blitstar lane is nuts

15+ Year Old Account
    Taric and Anivia is pretty fun. They got a very big burst together.

Deleted
    Ap Amumu (full damage) and Volibear. I have a few friends that troll around with this. They get raged and face palmed for it. But where their lane comes out 7+ kills no deaths each for the first 20 minutes, people do forgive them for it.

Had a Fiddle + Yorick bottom lane today. It went extremely well. Maxing fear first, with Yorick's insane poke? Very hard to deal with.

Annie - Any AD carry

Stun and dat damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulon'Nah View Post
    Had a Fiddle + Yorick bottom lane today. It went extremely well. Maxing fear first, with Yorick's insane poke? Very hard to deal with.
    Hmm may have to give this a go .

Janna + Fiora (Or probably any melee with a gap closer).

Between Janna's disruption and move speed and Fiora's ability to commit to a kill with high burst damage and survivability make for a quick 7-0-X Fiora and X-0-7 Janna.

fiddle + vayne

fear + 3xsilverbolts followed by condemn + drain

who needs ults? :P

I did an Ashe + Morg and it was pretty insane. I ended game as 7/0/7 on Ashe, Morg was 9/2/6

Most one sided lane I've ever seen was myself as Heimer and a friend as Caitlyn. They sent Akali and Garen bottom, and we murdered them repeatedly, often under their turrets.

15+ Year Old Account
    fiddle & Twisted Fate

max the leech on fiddle first, the TF has to go AS/AD, aka 1p in W and then max E

Blitz + alistar. 2 knockups, a pull, a knockback and an aoe silence...

I went up against that yesterday, man that was rough. Especially because teemo kept getting caught by blitz, basically meant death every time.

didn't see Leona Riven mentioned, it still is and will propably always be one of my favourite lanes ever mostly due to Riven always ending that bot lane with 10+ kills despite enemy team having 2 heals, and taric for stuns. Both of you would have a charge of some kind, to get in closer, not to mention a ranged finisher in ult, and a stun each.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Played Teemo AD + Lee Sin yesterday ( I was the Teemo ), Lee rushed HoG and let me last hit. Enemy team tries to hit me? np Lee Q > Kick + Auto > Shield back to me
    I'm about to get ganked when enemy ad has 200hp and Lee is ganking top? no problemo! rush in2 bush go invis and wait for the ad carry to go inside your shroom > 3x auto attacks and blam dead, by the time the enemy ganker realises whats going on he would off hit a shroom and you would off ran to your turret with dat sexy movement speed + boots

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nunu + Kog'maw.

Poppy + Alistar/Taric/Blitzcrank (the latter in particular). If Blitz lands a grab, it's a kill. A fed Poppy will snowball out of control pretty rapidly.
    ARGH! Poppy/Alistair, the duo made solely to mess an entire game up!