Poll: So which one?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Trial of the crusader....no trash ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked ICC trash. Ulduar and Naxx trash was also decent. ICC you had minibosses and a few intricate pulls, I loved it. (Plus they gave rep )

Deleted
    Blackwing lair ofcourse!

BWL trash was epic itself. Needing multiple tanks. Also remember those packs that were like, some needed melee tank other spellcaster tank.

Mobs that took more dmg from school X and resisted school Y

Mobs that hit hard as well.

Not this run in AoE tank & AoE dps we have now.

Vanilla raiding was the best!

Trash that killed players was my favorite (but preferably short).

ulduar had the best trash due to it's variety, the tactics required to beat them and the amount, not too much, not too little

apart from the vezax trash, that trash was annoying, but only because of the 3 large packs and 2 great big dudes that were sat right in front of the boss - if you reduced that trash pack down to the 2 big dudes or the 3 trash, not both, it would've been perfect imo.
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    you forgot the best one... BWL

Another BC player, a rogue. I voted Tempest Keep. I will never forget our first time walking down that intitial corridor and getting spanked. Casters dropping like flies. As melee I hated SSC trash with a passion. Those two raids went hand in hand and maybe should have been grouped together when making the list.

Deleted
    Quite a few WoW raids have/had interesting, entertaining trash:

1. Naxxramas 40.
    I still remember how our 40 man raid wiped on a SINGLE gargoyle on the way to Noth the Plaguebringer. We had an especially sucky evening and for the live of us we couldn't finish the gargoyle before it was done casting Stoneform (for those who have no clue about Naxx 40: if Stoneform was allowed to be cast, it healed the gargoyle to full. the mob had some aoe posion ability that eventually wiped the raid after all the healers were our of mana. Back then it wasn't so piss easy to regen mana as it is now, and we didn't have mana tide due to lack of shamans on alliance side.
    Also most pulls before instructor Razuvious were very interesting, especially the mounted packs that required that every mob be tanked away from others. The relentless gauntlet before Heigan the Unclean was also quite memorable.

2. Sunwell.
    Trash before Kalecgos, with those annoying scouts that you had to kill before they could bring more mobs. It actually required tactics to overcome. Huge robots that hit really hard. After Kalecgos it wasn't so interesting anymore, maybe except those 3 annoying casters that you needed to kill before Kil'Jaeden spawned. Their aoe shadowbolt cast was so fast, that we wiped quite a few times there. Technically they were not trash, but boss adds, but still.

3. Karazhan.
    Kara trash would be interesting mainly due to its variety if there wasn't SO MUCH of it. Especially endless trash before Shade of Aran, absolutely soul crushing if you had to redo it having wiped on Aran for 2 hours... I remember that there was an addon that showed Kara trash respawn timers.

4. Tempest Keep. Trash before Kael'Thas before they nerfed it - Naxx 40 all over again. CC and coordination were in high demand then.

The worst trash: Molten Core (what a fucking snore fest), Hyjal (the very though of redoing those waves after a wipe was enough to make me want to log off).