10+ Year Old Account

Experienced player looking for English speaking, EST raiding guild

**EDIT - Thanks for all of the responses, I have found a new home on my current server.**

As the title states, I am an experienced player that is currently on a CST server in a guild that raids a little too late for my current work and life schedules. I have played literally since launch day, through Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm, and have seen every raid in its original state except for the original Naxxramas. I have played both Horde and Alliance, healer, tank and DPS, and I honestly have no preferences as long as I can be a help in the progression and bigger scheme of things.

Preferably, I am looking for a guild on Alleria so that I wouldn't have to server transfer, but I am certainly willing to move a character or two if the interested guild plays elsewhere.

If your raiding times are currently between 8:00-12:00 EST (GMT -5), and you are looking for a player with a max level of every class that knows how to play them in a raid setting, please feel free to contact me at my gaming email, Canidomini (at) gmail (dot) com.

My characters are listed in my signature below.

Thanks, and happy raiding.
    Last edited by Canidomini; 2012-02-29 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Edit included at top