Heroic 10 man Hagara Help

Hey guys we will be doing some progression on 10 man heroic hagara we are currently 4/8 hoping hagara will be the fifth. Been watching some videos and wanted some general suggestions on what you guys recommended you have been very helpful in the past. So i do want to say thank you as well.

Our Comp
    Tanks
    2 x Blood Dk's One will be going Frost for this fight. Both have 4 set

Heals
    Holy Priest/Disc Priest (myself)
    Holy Pally
    Resto Sham (normally enhance dps)

Dps
    Lock
    Arcane mage
    Fire Mage
    Hunter
    Spriest

During Ice phase should we stack up on the inside and have the dk tank and dps just go out for crystals and have ranged hit from there? I can run bubble / aspect as needed. Or not even have them dance just step inside for dispel / when ice wave is coming. Or just let ranged do it all?

Lightning Phase who do you suggest for the ones doing the connecting. Ive read a couple different strats about whole raid doing it. or just a few people what do you suggest?

Shattered Ice just let dk take it? And eat focused assault with a rolling cd?

All players are 395 and up geared. I know we are a bit behind in progression just sometimes takes my raiders a few to get used to everything is all and to get comfortable with fight.

Thank you so much for any suggestions

DK can easily take focused assault with deathstrike, shouldn't be an issue at all. We pull her off to the side so that the raid is behind her, supposedly she won't shatter someone behind her, so it helps since she can 1-shot people with 3 stacks.

Frost Phase - We prefer to run. Use aspect. We dip if we fail to kill a crystal instead of running around. Make sure people get dispelled inside bubble, or things can go bad quickly.

Lightning - lots of strategies for this. Certain classes are much better for connecting half then others, usually a spriest and me (tank) do one half, and two teams of two do the other half.

I don't really recommend stacking inside Watery Entrenchment during ice phases. We're working on this fight now and it's really just too much damage on 10-man. It works better in 25's when you have more healing cd's and generally, more group healing available.

Lightning phase, what seems to work best for us is splitting into 3 groups. Healers go to the middle to have range on everyone, then 1 group goes clockwise, 1 counterclockwise to hit the totems. Preferably have a druid/hunter with each group for stampeding roar or aspect.

You can actually soak shattered ice in a few ways. Obviously the dk can soak it, either with AMS or just make sure he's topped off beforehand. Alternatively, if you tank the boss such that she only has the tank and shaman in her frontal cone, it is gauranteed to hit 1 of them. If the shaman drops a grounding totem (its party only, so he must be in the same group as the tank), the totem can soak at least every 3rd cast.

As a side note, both death knights can use Dark Simalacrum to copy Shattered Ice for a pretty sizeable hit. I've seen between 150-200k hits with it on normal mode, not sure how hard it hits on heroic. You can even use this just before an ice phase for some quick damage on the ice totems.

Deleted
    Focused Assault:
    If the DK tank saves runes for it its a joke to heal through even with 1 healer. He can literally mitigate 90%+ of the damage if he does it pro.

Ice Phase
    I'd suggest running around the edge of the room and people with frostflake dip into the center to get dispelled. With your DoT classes and Aspect of the Pact this is a very easy strat that also gives your healers time to regen mana.

Lightning
    The add will die next to the first conductor, from there tank + healer chain it one conductor to the right after which they stack in the middle (Pally works well since they can sprint to the middle). Two ranged DPS then chain it from that 2nd conductor all the way to the end.
    On the other side melee+ranged chain it one conductor to the left, after which two ranged DPS chain it from that 2nd conductor all the way to the end, meeting up with the other two ranged DPS.

- I don't recommend stacking in the center for flood phase in 10 man. We did this at first and almost got a kill, but it was really stressful on the healers, and required us to use up Raid CDs that are better for lightning phase.
    - Make sure your hunter uses aspect of the pack for flood phase, and you should be going holy as a priest, since Body & Soul is really OP here. Just throw up a shield on anyone who just got dispelled, or if you see them lagging. When I heal this on my priest, I use mouseover macros for shield and life grip so I can cast directly on nameplates for people running behind me. I also use a holy shield spec, because shields are great for people with high stacks of ice lance, in case they get shattered.
    - We opted to dispel snowflake on the left (outside) edge, instead of in the bubble. The bubble works fine, but you have more chances of the group splitting up between segments, and getting out of dispel range that way. We have people call out when they're in position for a dispel, but if you have dbm /say for the snowflake, it's easy to see it yourself when and dispel at the right time when everyone is grouped up.
    - The DKs should be using dark sim on the shattered ice, and your shammy should use grounding totem.

Here's our first kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xttMQcXDTvc

We used the hunter to reset her to start at flood phase on that try, but since switching to this strat, we realized it's better to start in lightning. The lightning phase is shorter than flood, so you have less chance of hitting enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ananoon View Post
    - We opted to dispel snowflake on the left (outside) edge, instead of in the bubble. The bubble works fine, but you have more chances of the group splitting up between segments, and getting out of dispel range that way. We have people call out when they're in position for a dispel, but if you have dbm /say for the snowflake, it's easy to see it yourself when and dispel at the right time when everyone is grouped up.
    Also if you use the default Blizzard raid frames (which are pretty good for healers nowadays btw) you can see both the snowflake debuff and the bubble debuff. It's incredibly easy to dispel that way, I handle all of the dispels in our raid and it didn't take me much practice to get it down, as a healer there's not much to do in that phase.

As another aside, an Spriest can fall behind to reDoT any crystals you fell behind on. They can heal themselves, shield themselves, dispersion and dispel themselves so they don't need any help at all. A lock with a felhunter can do a similar job as well but not as easily.