[OFFICIAL] >>>[Horde-US] [Sinestra: ICHYOTSOHAIA] Achievement Run<<<

INFO:
    -What: This Is A Sinestra: [I Can't Hear You Over The Sound Of How Awesome I Am] Achievement Run.
    -When: 7-12 EST Every Friday Until Complete
    -Where: Cross Server By Adding Myself On RealID

REQUIREMENTS:
    -iLVL: &gt;400
    -Mumble / Mic
    -Achievements &gt; 13k
    -Multiple Sinestra Kills During Progression And Current Content
    -T11 13/13HM
    -T12 7/7HM
    -T13 8/8HM

ROSTER:
    http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/616

Please Apply On The Link Provided!

Edited and Infracted
    ~Fiddlesnarf
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2012-02-28 at 07:52 PM.

But....You are only T13 7/8.... No Spine Kill.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I would have spine down, but I'm a Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow, hehe

400+ ilvl for something that was two tiers ago...over-compensating much?

more or less, if you don't have 400ilvl by now then you most likely aren't in a decent guild currently

Depends on what you consider a decent guild. If your defenition of decent only applies to guilds with 6/8H progress or better .... I guess so. If you define a decent guild as a group you can actually tolerate talking to outside of raid time, maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Depends on what you consider a decent guild. If your defenition of decent only applies to guilds with 6/8H progress or better .... I guess so. If you define a decent guild as a group you can actually tolerate talking to outside of raid time, maybe not?
    Considering how the OP typed and how he is a bit vulgar I would guess he falls into the latter of your two options. Well actually he falls into a third tier; I wouldn't tolerate him even being carried full 8/8 heroic DS with all the loot going to me.

Closed because of OP's attitude.