[Sinestra: ICHYOTSOHAIA] Achievement Run

INFO:
    -What: This Is A Sinestra: [I Can't Hear You Over The Sound Of How Awesome I Am] Achievement Run.
    -When: 7-12 EST Every Friday Until Complete
    -Where: Cross Server By Adding Myself On RealID

REQUIREMENTS:
    -iLVL: >400
    -Mumble / Mic
    -Achievements > 13k
    -Multiple Sinestra Kills During Progression And Current Content
    -T11 13/13HM
    -T12 7/7HM
    -T13 8/8HM

ROSTER:
    http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/616

Please Apply On The Link Provided! Don't post in this thread with any flame, troll, or comment stating anything other than applying to the group or I will get a mod.

No need to 'get a mod', I'll be watching this thread close enough. The last one pretty much started off as a big flamefest.
    Thanks for at least starting off civil this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dize View Post
    Don't post in this thread with any flame, troll, or comment stating anything other than applying to the group or I will get a mod.
    I think it is pretty funny that you beleive you can just command the mods to delete posts that will indefinitely state opinions of you and the way you do things. The fact that you expect these opinions to be so against you that you even try to "get a mod" to "police" them is disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dize View Post
    REQUIREMENTS:
    -iLVL: >400
    -Mumble / Mic
    -Achievements > 13k
    -Multiple Sinestra Kills During Progression And Current Content
    -T11 13/13HM
    -T12 7/7HM
    -T13 8/8HM
    These requirements are extremely steep... 13k acheivement points?? How does that qualify them better? The rest is just overkill. Your post also implicates you being arrogant and pushy. I suggest you convince the rest of us otherwise or you will most likely never fill this raid before you get tired of waiting.
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2012-02-28 at 10:01 PM.

That's not including the fact that he wants people who have killed Sinestra more than once when the content was current.

Good luck trying to fill that raid Dize. That is going to be a difficult task to say the least.

I do like the fact that 8/8H is required but he doesn't have it -.-"

Brb, farming up another 3k Achievement points, and getting a group to carry me through the Hard Modes I'm missing from T11.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Refrain from flaming, this includes everyone. I will start throwing out infractions for any trolling or flaming from here on.

Deleted
    You should mention that it is on US servers (and probably also wether it is Alliance or Horde).
    I was just getting excited about applying for the achievement (ok when it comes to the requirement 8/8 I fail, yet I guess that's acceptable to have 6/8 when you only raid 1½ raid per month -_-).
    Good luck finding people for it.

He just got H Madness a week ago after his guild killed him for nearly 2 months and have yet to have Spine kill. It's silly to expect others to have those requirements. I meet all his criteria on my main, but guess what? My main still doesn't have the achieve, while my alt that doesn't meet any of them has it.

Deleted
    You are funny :>

Why 13k Points? i have just 8555 and got ICHYOTSOHAIA at 26th May 2k11
    Why 8/8? u have just 7/8
    And btw, iLvl/DS kills/Acm Points dont prevent to get sliced by the Twighlight cutter

Deleted
    pretty funny requirments. prob a dozen people over whole of US realms can meet the requirment and still be intrested in this achievment.