Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...and people have taken to speculating what that game is. That's what this thread is about.

Anyway, if it is Warcraft 4 (as it being Titan or DotA has already been debunked in posts above,) it'd be quite interesting where they go with the story... Do they have people "play through" the WoW story line? Does it take place after WoW? If so, in what time frame? A few decades after, or a few hundred years after?
    It may be warcraft 4 although i actually doubt it

Maybe its a brand new IP? That could be interesting. I would like to see a fable/elder scrolls style game in the wow universe.

It's Pandaland Adventures. A 3D platformer, where you enter your credit card details to kill enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    It better be a new Rock N Roll Racing game

15+ Year Old Account
    Well unannounced means we don't know what it is.

I would be terribly disappointed if it was s "WarCraft 4". If it was, it would have to take place in the distant past for me to have any respect for it. WoW has complete control over "modern" WarCraft history, so they have to move outside that timeframe if they have any real concern for a good story.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Warcraft 4.

Could maybe be Warcraft 4, they only need a FX artist, maybe they just sampled the old Warcraft 3 team for the 4th game, cause it's pretty unlikely that they would have everything for a completely new franchise just in the blink of an eye, just look how many jobs they need for Titan. Could maybe just be an Diablo expansion or something, although that'd be a little early on to work on that, and it would probably be labeled unannounced expansion or something like that then. Crossing my fingers for Warcraft 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Well unannounced means we don't know what it is.

I would be terribly disappointed if it was s "WarCraft 4". If it was, it would have to take place in the distant past for me to have any respect for it. WoW has complete control over "modern" WarCraft history, so they have to move outside that timeframe if they have any real concern for a good story.
    As WoW has shown us they don't have any concern for good story, and right now they don't even have any good stories left. I would guess a Warcraft 4 wouldn't continue the Warcraft story per say, but maybe go some years back in time so that we can have a little more fun with Illidan, Deathwing and the likes without completely fucking up the WoW lore. Arthas is kinda frozen, so he wouldn't be included.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-03-01 at 01:57 PM.

i dont think its Warcraft 4 or Diablo 3 expansion......they have 3 frenchizes, why would they make Warcraft 4 if they will push WoW with few more expansions. Even if the WoW stayed awesome game with whole new last gen engine, its still 7 years old game and ppl would get bored and tried something else. So why make War4 while the WoW still exists.

i speculate that when WoW comes to its closure in terms of story telling and new expansions, then we can expect in next 5 year after that that they will start working on next Warcraft game. You can see how long passed between Starcraft and Starcraft 2...or Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. Theres no point in constantly pushing same frenchize till ppl start hate it, doesnt matter how good it is. There are diehard fans that would disagree but i belive that players like to change games from time to time

why i dont think its for D3 expansion, its logical that the team that is working on D3 works on expansions also....

its might be some smarthphone game or some new frenchize idea still in early development. smartphone are getting pretty smart these days and in 5 years they will be valid gaming platform, so lots of money there and you gotta keep up with the future of gaming

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Could be that free to play thing people were talking about a week or so ago.
    i think the f2p title is Blizzard Dota.

dont forget that quote from yesterday: We're continuing to develop, iterate, and polish Blizzard DOTA, Diablo III, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, as well as other, unannounced projects.

i think that other secret project could be a starcraft spin-off.... i really dont think theyre working on warcraft 4 before wow "died" (goes f2p and wont get expansions anymore)

/edit: just remembered they said officially that theyre not working on warcraft 4 because they dont have enough resources.
    Last edited by Donner; 2012-03-01 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donner View Post
    i think the f2p title is Blizzard Dota..
    Well we can tell you both did not read the topic and you did not check the link the OP provided.

DOTA is listed under Starcraft 2. You know, because it's a Starcraft 2 mod. Which they told us when the ANNOUNCED it at Blizzcon. So it wouldn't be listed as an unannounced game.

right. just checked the interview about warcraft 4 and not enough bandwith for it... its pretty old

ww*w.strategyinformer.com/news/10090/blizzard-warcraft-iv-not-something-we-have-enough-bandwidth-for

wc4 would surprise me though.... f2p title sounds a lot more realistic

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be a new IP then.

Like i said, id love to have an oblvion/dragonage esque style game set in the warcraft or diablo universe. That would be amazing.

Just to try clear something up, Blizz Dota has been annoucned , but titan kind of wasnt, they just said they were working on a nex-gen project, code named titan, they may be announcing the games name as well as what its all about(and also it not been confirmed to be a fps, people moving there from halo dev team is how that started, not confirmed i believe).

But ya hopefully WC4, dont care about the story just want another great online rts to play;D

Deleted
    You it could be no game at all but simply using it to keep fans interested if their current ip goes stale. I'd think they have a few things they are mulling over and just sitting them aside in case they need a trump card.

Deleted
    Blizzard are supposed to be making a game called 'Titan' and that they'll drop wow when it comes out.But i can not confirm this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowAydin View Post
    Blizzard are supposed to be making a game called 'Titan' and that they'll drop wow when it comes out.But i can not confirm this.

Okay everyone that keeps saying its Blizz dota or titan, IT IS NOT. They are listed separately from the new game listing. It is something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Warcraft 4.

Nothing else.

Just Warcraft 4 damnit.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals