10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noes just trying to score a friend here
    I'll be your friend Trixie. We can be best pals that chum around town listening to loud music and laughing at old people that yell at us for stepping on their lawns.

Deleted
    No you do not :\
    I'm not imaginary! Unless I am, in which case you should probably seek help because you're arguing with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    ha, i remember that name. yeah, you should really look out for him... he seems really depressed for some time now... and talked about thinking about suicide too...
    I've noticed, but he's defensive about everything. He won't tell me whats up, but rather tell me that it's none of my business. It gets so irritating at times it takes all my self restraint to not backhand him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fancy that! And we can be up to all sorts of shenanigans and mischief!
    Yes like throwing eggs at peoples' houses and putting post it notes all over their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Oh hi! Welcome!
    oh, it's you. I know you, from that place that one time.

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    New pony, yay...Aside from welcoming you obviously, I would like to extend an offer I have made to pretty much everypony in the thread. That would be adding your own person pony OC to a project that myself and Mixup are doing. They are different projects, but if you are interested let me know and we can work out the details then.
    An OC, hmm, can I get back to you when I've made mine?

O joy got toothache in 4 molars
    Really need to make a appointment with the dentist
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiriar View Post
    Sorry Trix, although I do want to be your friend, because it'sa you,

Nah, Hoof. Although I've seen recently that something's been bringing him down, because he's been rather antisocial and hasn't been eating well for the last few days. Hopefully I can surprise him though, names Jarod by the way.
    Anyways, hi all, and thanks for the welcomes.
    Welcome to the thread, Tiriar. Or Jarod. Jariar. That works. It almost sounds like Jaguar, so what's not to love?

Have a seat, eat some cake and have fun. And do take care of our Hoof.

10+ Year Old Account

Nah, Hoof. Although I've seen recently that something's been bringing him down, because he's been rather antisocial and hasn't been eating well for the last few days. Hopefully I can surprise him though, names Jarod by the way.
    Hiya Tiriar and welcome .
    With that I'm off to bed have fun and see y'all laters.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Gamer View Post
    Ouch. I went to the dentist yesterday. I don't have any pain, but I require 1 root canal and 2 crowns (1 crown going over said root canal, so 2 teeth affected total). Other than that my teeth are perfectly fine \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Oh nice.
    Hm...Jarod? Or someone else, coz that's the only one I know the name of due to him posting here after some....unpleasant incident...
    Anyways, I hope you're ready to be an...
    also yay for not reading the complete post before replying. >_<
    yeah, it's me, that guy, although I forgot that incident, but I can't remember what I did fifteen minutes ago, so huzzah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    It would be even more alarming, considering you're making someone up who's talking to a version of you that is only in that person's mind!
    :O
    Trixie has multiple personality disorder. More at 11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Ouch. I went to the dentist yesterday. I don't have any pain, but I require 1 root canal and 2 crowns (1 crown going over said root canal, so 2 teeth affected total). Other than that my teeth are perfectly fine \o/
    Been walking around with three holes in my teeth for about a year now :/ It's way way too expensive to get done, so I'm just not eating chocolate and sugary' things. Not that I did that much anyhow - I'm more of a popcorn guy. But it does sting from time to time :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Been walking around with three holes in my teeth for about a year now :/ It's way way too expensive to get done, so I'm just not eating chocolate and sugary' things. Not that I did that much anyhow - I'm more of a popcorn guy. But it does sting from time to time :/
    I had a filling that fell out about 3 years ago now, and I've just been keeping it clean and I don't have pain unless something gets stuck in there. (At which point I clean it out, and then tada, problem solved.) So since I don't have pain I was honestly a bit surprised when the dentist showed me the x-ray and that the cavity had gone all the way to the bottom. I was like D: ewwww!

Mr. Eternal's been wanting me to get to the dentist since I finally have dental insurance, so that's why I decided to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Welcome to the thread, Tiriar. Or Jarod. Jariar. That works. It almost sounds like Jaguar, so what's not to love?

Have a seat, eat some cake and have fun. And do take care of our Hoof.
    Tiriar was shortened from my first characters name on WoW, Tiriarius, except it really doesn't fit it when you played a blood elf priest.

I try my best, he's a difficult sonofabitch to take care of, there's always something in his mind.

got from nature really bad molars, all my molars need to be removed (at a age of 25 OMG ) (( think drinking 2Litters of cola a day is also not helping))
    a small bonus for me i got a high pain tolerance
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

oh, it's you. I know you, from that place that one time.

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 03:16 PM ----------

An OC, hmm, can I get back to you when I've made mine?
    Certainly, you have plently of time. Only drawn like thirty of them out of well over one hundred, hehe...
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Deleted
    I had a filling that fell out about 3 years ago now, and I've just been keeping it clean and I don't have pain unless something gets stuck in there. (At which point I clean it out, and then tada, problem solved.) So since I don't have pain I was honestly a bit surprised when the dentist showed me the x-ray and that the cavity had gone all the way to the bottom. I was like D: ewwww!

Mr. Eternal's been wanting me to get to the dentist since I finally have dental insurance, so that's why I decided to go.
    Auch D: I am not brushing my teeth very often, because I always forget. One of the little downsides of living alone: No one to remember you to do such kinds of stuff. So it's my own fault. The immense amount of Cola and Coffee I drink has nothing to do with it, nuh-uh

10+ Year Old Account
    got from nature really bad molars, all my molars need to be removed (at a age of 25 OMG ) (( think drinking 2Litters of cola a day is also not helping))
    Probably not. XD

Mr. Eternal also drinks quite a bit of soda, and his teeth are rather damaged as well--although part of it is due to his naturally weakened enamel, the rest is probably related to his little habit. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.

Surprise failed, I'm always watching.

What do you mean "haven't been eating"? I've just been not as hungry as I used to, and there is no reason for you to create an account just to begin spreading rumors.

10+ Year Old Account
    So expensive.

My mouth needs a complete renovation, but can't afford it at all.