Help with modifier macro

/cast [nomodifier] Mage Armor; [modifier:alt] Arcane Brilliance; [modifier:shift] Frost Armor

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this macro. Everything works besides Frost Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by peterchungg View Post
    /cast [nomodifier] Mage Armor; [modifier:alt] Arcane Brilliance; [modifier:shift] Frost Armor

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this macro. Everything works besides Frost Armor.
    aint played wow in ages so kinda hazy :P put a ; at the end of frost armor aswell.

That looks like it should work to me. Although i would write it like:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Arcane Brilliance;[mod:shift]Frost Armor;Mage Armor
    Have you checked to see if shift+whatever key you're using isn't already assigned to something in keybinds?

Whichever button you have this on, make sure Shift+Button is unbound. Easiest way is to bind Shift+Button to like, Move Forward in the keybindings window, then bind it back to W so you know for sure the bind is empty.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-02-29 at 10:07 PM.

it is unbinded and i added the ; at the end and still no luck

^^^ Gotta love when Mods edit your posts to make you sound like you had a good idea

it is unbinded and i added the ; at the end and still no luck
    then there's gotta be a typo somewhere or something

/cast [nomodifier] Mage Armor; [modifier:alt] Arcane Brilliance; [modifier:shift] Frost Armor;
    I don't see a typo.

Oh you're still using yours. Did you try copying and pasting mine? I'm not saying yours shouldn't work, but i know it works the way i typed it cuz i have tons of macros just like it.

i tried using yours still no luck
    i'm thinking it maybe a binding issue on the razer naga

i tried using yours still no luck
    i'm thinking it maybe a binding issue on the razer naga
    Ahhh, ok. That's a reasonable enough explanation for me to leave work now knowing I'm not crazy and i can still write a macro, lol

Good luck getting it to work for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Mage Armor; [mod:alt] Arcane brilliance; [mod:shift] frost armor

So I use 7 on the naga for this macro and apparently shift 7 is the key home so i'm guessing this is the reason why frost armor is not working.

Shift + numpad keys have special functions in windows (usually outlined on the numpad keys in blue). As such they cannot be used for spell assignment.