Heroic Spine tips - Healing

Hi all

My guild started heroic spine a few nights again and I am in 2 minds about what is best in terms of play style, I am thinking of going pure crit via reforge for this fight as crit seems to me to be very useful on this fight.

The setup is

Prot Pala
    Prot War
    Arcane Mage
    Hunter
    DPS War
    Sub Rog
    Boomkin
    2 x Resto Shaman ( 1 very undergeard)
    1 x Holy paladin me

Due to people quiting half way through heroic progress we don't have much room for change on this setup, I know not having nay replenishment is going to hurt bad towards the end of the fight but not much we can do about it.

I am the displer and that is pretty easy so no issue there, and due to no replenishment I am trying to watch my healing rather then just spam. I am doing a 2 x hl 1 x divine light rotation on people with searing, as well as standard tank and HR healing. between us we seem to be able to keep the debuffs down to max of 2 up at a time.

In regards to becon do you swap your beacon around a lot to people with searing palsma or do you just leave it on the main tank and don't change it all fight, at the moment I am swaping it a lot but not sure if it worth it really.

Any general tips on healing this will be much appricated.

I keep my beacon on our tank at all times, our tank doesn't receive any other heals then my beacon.
    He's a DK so his selfhealing keeps him up. However, if my beacon drops off, he's dead. So make sure you keep it up.

Next to that, we call out on vent whom to heal regarding debuffs. We have a priority system of healers first, then whoever is lowest on health.
    This seems to works flawlessly.

We're now working on our DPS and control, this should be a kill for us this week or next week

Deleted
    Why is the highest HPS healer on dispels as opposed to your undergeared Shaman? So when you stack to roll him and there's 2 debuffs out instead of abusing the strongest AoE heal in the game with AS+DF up you're gonna be wasting GCDs on dispelling.

I rarely swap beacons, by the time its swapped its not really worth it anymore in our raid. I also don't have a glyph slot for the Beacon glyph since I'm running DP+Salv+HW. No replenishment will suck a bit but you have 2 Mana Tides, so abuse the crap out of that. Especially if your Shamans go for a spirit heavy builds those Tides will rock your world.