Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Felicia Day
    Yvonne Strahovski
    Neil Patrick Harris
    Nathan Fillion
    Anne Hathaway
    Benedict Cumberbatch

Why? Because they're awesome, funny, witty, interesting, attractive, etc. The usual reasons.

~ 350 Pictures of Emma Watson...

I think that's enough for an answer.
    (Filtered, hand-picked, nearly no duplicates.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Way too many, but given one free ride in the Tardis I would hop back to a young Audrey Hepburn

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Gotta join the guys saying Scarlett Johansson.. Damn she's something else

Isla Fisher
    Rachel McAdams
    Camilla Belle

Temüjin - Hassani - Galahâd - Windführer
    Retired raider of Crimson Blade - US Frostmourne.

Emmanuelle Chriqui ( 100 girls, Don't mess with the Zohan)
    Maggie Q
    Mila Kunis

and my latest...

Lindsey Stirling - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

I just happen to love violin too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I dunno what it is, I had a thing for Debbie Travis for two weeks once....then she just kept on painting the floor, every single episode. And that ended it for me.
    Other then that I guess Sandra Bullock. girl next door value is through the roof.
    Sometimes I think Brittney, just cuz she reminds me of a puppy who's been kicked too many times, and I have a soft spot for people like that....long story.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Denise Richards, Pre-crazy / charlie sheen phase. When she was smoking hot (not that shes so bad lookin now.. shes jsut a little more nuts now)

Natalie Portman in Leon, Orlando Bloom in LoTR, Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Carribean, Brad Pitt in Troy, Kristen Stewart in Speak. Hmm, nothing like realising all your crushes are from 8+ years old movies to make you feel old >_>

Oh and Emma Watson.

Alizee, Jenifer Aniston and Kate Upton the model http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxEujZdBORs =P.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    yea way back i had 1. christina applegate when she was on married with children. she was such a PoA!
    This for me too. Growing up, she was the hottest woman alive to me. Close choice would be Cindy Crawford cos she really had it goin on back then too!

Deleted
    Kate Beckinsale.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Oh and Emma Watson.
    I think we need some related pictures in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm growing up, Courtney Thorne-Smith from melrose place, i had a gf that sorta looked like her but brunette, now Kate beckinsale
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Carey Mulligan. She's gorgeous, adorable, and she's one of the greatest female actresses I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Edward Norton.

Deleted
    Orlando Bloom. I just loved his fluffy hair and deep-brown eyes. I especially loved the look he had in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Grrr!

Deleted
    Hayden Panettiere<3

Also known as Claire Bennet from Heroes.

Marilyn Monroe, Mila Kunis, and Ellen Page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taylor Momsen because 1. She is beautiful. Alternative style is great too. 2. Her personality is great we get along really well from when I talked to her for awhile.