Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Steam Summer Sale

I have only one question for you frequenters of MMO-Champion, are you ready? I know that I am.
    If so, how much have you put aside to prepare for the summer sale and what games are you hoping to see on sale?
    If not, well. Not much else to say.

There was supposed to be a poll for yes/no. But apparently the site had other plans. Either way, question stands! :3
    Last edited by Lolretadin; 2013-07-10 at 09:42 AM.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

I am not prepared. Is there a official date yet?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    I am not prepared. Is there a official date yet?
    Looks like it's going to be sometimes this Thursday, but no 100% official word yet, I don't think.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....

That site, lol

Im hoping for GRID 2 !

Deleted
    SHHHHIIIIITTT. You had my bank account worried then.

I tend to go for the indie bargins, won't be spending big, just often.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MA BANK ACCOUNT ready to be emptied no really I need new shit to play fucking dota 24/7 is just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    MA BANK ACCOUNT ready to be emptied no really I need new shit to play fucking dota 24/7 is just awful.
    You can borrow some of my games, I still have games from the last Summer + Winter sale lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lord, I was hoping it would start after PAX D:

The only games I really, really want are ME 1 & 2, Bioshock 1 & 2 and maybe the skyrim DLC as I've yet to play that.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    You can borrow some of my games, I still have games from the last Summer + Winter sale lol.
    I have a lot of games just beat every single one of them yada yada haha like my games I use to reside on in terms of like super hardocre was D3 and WoW along with SC II but that stuff got boring so I was like okay dota 24/7 literally

oh I'm going to be spending so much money

:P

The Skyrim expansions really.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    I have a lot of games just beat every single one of them yada yada haha like my games I use to reside on in terms of like super hardocre was D3 and WoW along with SC II but that stuff got boring so I was like okay dota 24/7 literally

oh I'm going to be spending so much money

:P
    Lol against my better judgement I probably will end up spending money as well. It sucks though cause I'm going overseas soon and I need dem moneys.

Also looking forward to Dragonborn.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I JUST got a massive tax refund. Time to make my bank call and ask if I know where my card is!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Relevant video:

It's supposed to start tomorrow on the 11th, and yes, my body is ready. My wallet though? Fuck no I'll be poor as shit after this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2euphoric4me View Post
    Relevant video:

It's supposed to start tomorrow on the 11th, and yes, my body is ready. My wallet though? Fuck no I'll be poor as shit after this.
    Yes! More Summer Sale videos! More I say!
    But warriors....

Hmm I dunno I still have like 5 games from the last sale to play . ....probably not .

I cant wait to buy more games i wont play, its gonna be fucking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    I have some wallet funds ready for the sale. hoping to pick up a mega starwars bundle this time, missed it the last few times and maybe Skyrim legendary edition if its cheap enough (like dirt cheap)

For those that have a lot of games to finish, check out this website http://steamplaytime.appspot.com/ it works out how much time it would take on average to finish your steam collection.. mine is 1256 hours or rough 50 days lol..

Hah, nearly 5000 hours or 7300 for 100% completion.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    The Skyrim expansions really.
    Eh don't waste your money on those honestly.... Dawnguard was about as "meh" as possible, and Dragonborn.... Eh, just don't waste your money.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Ahahahah
    dat link