10+ Year Old Account

How long does it take to level from 1-50?

With all the updates and stuff... how long does it take to get to level 50? (I'm talking played time..)

I played Rift during beta.. and I'm kinda interested in it again.. I hear you can grind dungeons till 50 at a really fast rate, especially if you do some PVP in between.

/Played 2 or 3 days. Questing is VERY fast and straightforward. Dungeons, Invasions and Rifts crank out XP just as quickly. Each PVP match is about equal to 1 Quest turn in per win, 1/2 Quest Xp per loss.

The fastest leveling in a major MMO I have ever encountered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    /Played 2 or 3 days. Questing is VERY fast and straightforward. Dungeons, Invasions and Rifts crank out XP just as quickly. Each PVP match is about equal to 1 Quest turn in per win, 1/2 Quest Xp per loss.

The fastest leveling in a major MMO I have ever encountered.
    thanks for the input.. i think im gunna give it another go for sure

Trion also have frequent bonus XP weekends & xp potions gained through various means.

It takes about 2-3 weeks questing/rifting if you play 5-7 days a week for about 4 hours each day. Its a lot shorter if you PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me 6d 18h of played time to hit 50.. its not really about the amount of time spent in game, but rather the quality of time spent in game.. Xp pots help things move along real nice now too.