Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The first two Myth games made by Bungie were awesome and not that well known. A few of these games everyone knows, especially Legend of Dragoon, its up there in the top 10 famous RPGs. The Heretic and Hexen games and maybe Full Thottle the game was pretty badass. That's all I can think of that aren't just the most legendary of games.

Deleted

Seems to be very forgotten game, it was awesome fps on N64 with awesome story, awesome aliens, you could play as an alien. Alien weapon, lazor and many other awesome weapons.

Legend of Dragoon was great. I would also have to add my first RPG ever, Breath of Fire III.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ratchet and Clank series and Jack series for the playstation.

I always loved Kessen the Japanese war strategy game for the PS2. A little on the easy side I suppose but still a lot of fun and great stories and cut scenes.

Shadowgate for NES.

I agree that Legend of Dragoon was/is a great game, however it's far from forgotten.

I would also add Interstate '76 to my list. Surprisingly, a lot of people have never heard of the game.

Powerstone on the dreamcast. Did they ever do anything more with that series?

Quote Originally Posted by Archaedus View Post
    Legend of Dragoon was great. I would also have to add my first RPG ever, Breath of Fire III.
    I hardly remember playing Legend of Dragoon, though it faintly rings a bell. And the BoF series is great! That is, except for BoF: Dragon Quarter. *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    I always loved Kessen the Japanese war strategy game for the PS2. A little on the easy side I suppose but still a lot of fun and great stories and cut scenes.
    good to know. its my my "find out if this is any good" stack atm :P

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    ye they made Powerstone 2 for dreamcast

anyway this game deserves more plays/replays...

Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Giants: Citizen Kabuto
    Vampire: The Masquerade

And possibly Alpha Protocol. Although the latter's probably too new to fith on the list.

VTM: Boodlines was sooo much fun! A buggy mess, but sooo much fun!

I also see someone mentioned Perfect Dark. Stole them right from under my nose.

Legacy of kain series.Greatest story line ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    The first two Myth games made by Bungie were awesome and not that well known.
    That is how I knew Bungie. One of the few PC games that I played regularly. Really cool multiplayer too.

A game that my friends and I played to death was Power Stone on Dreamcast.

---------- Post added 2012-03-01 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Not sure if you played 2 or not.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    For me. It is a beautiful crafted RPG was originally meant to be on the Sega Saturn but it ended up on the Dreamcrack aka Dreamcast. It is called Shenmue, The game was long, it had alot of interaction with characters, things to do in it. I was in Awe with it, and no game has ever made me drool so much.

Also they made a second one but overall it was a disappointment that the company had ceased making another in the series. The day the Third series comes out is the day my life is complete!
    Last edited by mmoc864804c71e; 2012-03-02 at 03:58 AM. Reason: I had more stuff to say!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Super Mario: Sunshine, no-one I know has even heard of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Crash Team Racing

I get that it got a few sequels, and kind of died out with the rest of the Crash Bandicoot series (died out, before the horribly botched series resurrection, that is)... but seriously, it should have been more popular.

Seriously, at least in my opinion, Mar- wait a minute I going to get my flame shield
    Okay.
    In my opinion, mario kart doesn't even hold a candle to CTR, and nothing is going to change my mind about that

Syndicate

Loved that game

10+ Year Old Account
    NES time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abadox

It starts off slow, but then you get a speed booster and its reflex overdrive time!

Advent Rising for sure. The game did have a few bugs, but it was quite fun.

Legend of the Dragoon was actually a very good selling game for the time, (PS1 iirc?).

The Myth Games by Bungie were also well selling games (and awesome). Same with the 'real' Syndicate game by bullfrog.

I fucking loved Co-Op 'Rock and Roll Racing' on my Snes as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Crash Team Racing

I get that it got a few sequels, and kind of died out with the rest of the Crash Bandicoot series (died out, before the horribly botched series resurrection, that is)... but seriously, it should have been more popular.

Seriously, at least in my opinion, Mar- wait a minute I going to get my flame shield
    Okay.
    In my opinion, mario kart doesn't even hold a candle to CTR, and nothing is going to change my mind about that
    Crash bandicoot ftw.One of the games i grew up with.I remember playing crash bandicoot 2 when i was 10 years old.Was mind blowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Crash Team Racing

Okay.
    Replace Crash Team Racing with Sonic and Sega All Star Racing and that is pretty much how I feel, way better then any of the Mario Karts in my opinion.

A great platformer on the original X-Box that I don't think ever got ported to any other systems was Voodoo Vince.

Also my favorite arcade game of all time, The Ocean Hunter by Sega, a freaking amazing on rails shooter, even better then the Jurassic Park arcade games which I though before playing this were the best on-rails arcade shooters. Also Lets Go Jungle was another amazing light gun game which almost felt like a sequel to Ocean Hunter. I would pay in human organs for a Wii double pack of those two games.