US Horde Herald of the Titans

I am building a roster of Herald-ready toons for a Horde-side cross-realm run on Monday March 12th at 9pm Eastern time.

Herald-ready: Average ilvl of 219 or above, with no armor above 226, and no weapons above 232. Level 80 capped.

Send me a PM if you are interested, or reply here with an armory for me to look at.

The current roster:

MT - Blood DK
    OT - Protection Warrior
    Heals - Restoration Shaman
    Heals - Holy Paladin
    MDPS - Arms Warrior
    MDPS - Frost DK
    MDPS - Assassination Rogue
    RDPS - Destruction Warlock
    RDPS - Survival Hunter
    Last edited by YeahNo; 2012-03-05 at 02:47 PM. Reason: added roster

When do you plan on doing it? Accordingly I'll let you know if I can. I have a mage at level 80. I am still working on gearing her through dungeons, etc.

I'm 100% down for this. I have an 80 paladin that needs gearing (Will work on that starting today). Can play protection, holy, or ret. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

I'm shooting for a Monday evening, as Tues-Thu are raid nights in my guild, and weekends are sketchy for many of the folks I talk to.

I'd be down for this as well I have a 80 Prot pally I'll double check on my gear but it should be good for this

I'm leveling a fury warrior for this, so can't say how soon I'd be ready, but whenever I am I would definitely be interested.

Edit: I guess I could do prot if that's more necessary, I've just always liked dps better.
    Last edited by Than; 2012-03-02 at 03:00 PM.

PM me sometime with realID. I have a geared tank with it, also have 2 friends with healers, 1 other tank, and 2 more dps. We've done it a couple of times to help get friends and others theirs. Doesn't take long at all, last time we two shotted it with only 8 people. Happy to help.

It wouldn't let me reply in a pm because of my baddie post count, but I'm unavailable during that time and won't be able to make it. Best of luck to you guys!

Ok all, looks like a couple people are finishing up some gearing, then we'll be good to go. Tonight, March 5th, I'll be carrying through Ulduar with a few 85s for some last-chance upgrades, and the week after that, we'll go for the title. I would like one more ranged dps, but I'll take melee.

PM me with your RealID information if you want your Herald title. I know how inconvenient it is to get this achieve, and I really want everyone to have a chance. It can be easily 9 manned with cata flasks, potions, and food, but PM me to be the 10th person! =)