[Books] First and rare editions.

So, I'm trying to find a dutch/english First Edition lotr... (pretty costly unless that person crawled underneath a rock) ... (Lord of the Rings)...or the Finnish/Icelandic version, anyway, another little quirck I discovered, unsure how rare it is, specially after checking packages, but anyhow here it is, when I ordered a dutch copy of Wheel of Time I recieved one slightly quircky bound, upside down it is, but I do not know how often that happens nowadays.

Im trying to find even more then that, An amorial for example, or some old book from the time they actually handdrew them, or a treatise on combat from Durer. But thats me,

Anyone else for the rare ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    So, I'm trying to find a dutch/english First Edition lotr... (pretty costly unless that person crawled underneath a rock) ... (Lord of the Rings)...or the Finnish/Icelandic version, anyway, another little quirck I discovered, unsure how rare it is, specially after checking packages, but anyhow here it is, when I ordered a dutch copy of Wheel of Time I recieved one slightly quircky bound, upside down it is, but I do not know how often that happens nowadays.

Im trying to find even more then that, An amorial for example, or some old book from the time they actually handdrew them, or a treatise on combat from Durer. But thats me,

Anyone else for the rare ones?
    I have the red leatherette bound LotR with the Tolkien glyphs inscribed on the cover and the box. If you're interested PM me.