Madness of Deathwing (H) help (Logs included)

I'm looking for some advice for general improvement on our Madness of Deathwing attempts.

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uc5du99p7m9qc0fy/
    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...98din/advanced

Our raid comp is as follows:
    Tanks:
    Warrior
    DK

Heals:
    Paladin
    Priest
    Shaman

DPS:
    Boomkin
    Hunter (Survival)
    Rogue (Combat in the logs, going assassination tonight)
    Mage (Arcane)
    Warlock (Affliction)

What's wiping us: Aside from stupid mistakes that people are making on platforms 1-4, we either seem to make it cleanly into p2 or lose a person on platform 4 to the parasite or crush if they don't spread out well enough. The first few wipes of the night can be disregarded as there was a CD issue that we took care of on platform 3 with the blood DK.

What we're currently doing:
    On platforms 1-4 our blood DK always takes the first impale and tanks the bloods when they come out. On the first 3 platforms parasites are dropped in the time loop, and on platform 4 the parasites are dropped near the Mutated Corruption. I (warrior tank) pick up the mutated corruption when it spawns, let our DK tank build up his blood shield, then he taunts off 2 seconds before the impale goes out to take the first impale, and then I tank the Mutated Corruption until it dies.

Bloods are AoE'd down with the parasite, then all DPS switch to the arm/claw. On the 4th platform we lust about 5 seconds after the Mutated Corruption comes out to have maximum uptime on it, we're getting into p2 with about 4 minutes left on the enrage timer.

Assuming everything goes semi-clean, our healers are going into p2 with about 80% mana each. In p2 we're doing the following:

Boss to 17% > Fragments > Boss to 15% AoE Elementium Terrors with the Bloods > DPS boss to 10% AoE bloods > Fragments > Terrors > Push boss to 5%

Towards the end of p2 we have plenty of time left, should our DPS/heals be strong enough to do nothing but slow the 5% set of bloods and burn the boss, or should we push to stack up tightly for AoE heals, kill the bloods, and then push to kill the boss from 5% to 0?

Any help and advice overall on our WoL/raid would be greatly appreciated, advice to 1 tank/3 heal or 2 tank/2heal has already been considered and isn't really necessary. Thanks

I find it weird that you are getting through platform 4 cleanly but having issues with the final phase. My guess is that you will get a kill soon and just need more attempts/practice.

For what it is worth, we do kill the 5% bloods as we're usually sitting with over 90 seconds left on enrage and we just want to be safe. We chain raid cooldowns starting with the 10% bloods. You have Aura Mastery, Barrier, SLT, Group warrior shield wall, and group DK healing/health buff. Save barrier and SLT for the final 5%, use AM and the tank CDs sometime in the 10-5% window. Boomkin can tranq if needed (great if combined with DK healing buff on the raid).
    Last edited by backupoffmeson; 2012-03-01 at 08:33 PM.