Deleted

what to reforge to for sub pvp

here's my rogue
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Vind%C3%AD/advanced

cant post the proper link yet;-s

recently maxed engineering and macro'd sd/synapse spring/cataclysmic badge/potion of tolvir into a 1 button job and im
    hitting like a wet noodle with ambush
    know I need 5% hit which I have but what should I reforge? tried mrrobot and it suggests reforging to full haste which is
    apparently useless for burst
    so..pro rogue help me out..what should I change?

also have fear and vengeance stage 1..whats the best choice? resi from the ruthless daggers or the proc's from f&v?
    Last edited by mmocedbaa89f69; 2012-03-02 at 10:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expertise is optional, however a lot of top tier Rogues go 21/21. It is useful. After 5% hit, reforge everything into crit.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Deleted
    thanks..so as most of my gear is crit stuff how do I go about capping the expertise without reforging out of crit?
    atm on my full resi 4.5k holy pally guildy popping macro using trinket synapse and potion of tolvir I was hitting 18k crits tops which
    seemed really low

Deleted
    have now got 20/20 exp with fear and veng equ
    would love some tips on how best to max my macro atm not sure mine is optimal /dance/springs/trinket/
    potion
    what's the best way to line them up as I seem energy starved after 3x ambush
    also if someone can answer the dagger question f&v s1 over ruthless? would be great
    Last edited by mmocedbaa89f69; 2012-03-04 at 05:09 AM.

first of all you can`t have springs/macro in the same macro because using either springs/trinket will but the other one on cd for 30s.thats all i can be bothered telling you right now , sorry.

Right now I'm hit capped for PvP and max Crit, I don't really need expertise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InFlames- View Post
    first of all you can`t have springs/macro in the same macro because using either springs/trinket will but the other one on cd for 30s.thats all i can be bothered telling you right now , sorry.
    Then why'd you say first of all? o.o
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

cause I was bored , hence I was on the forums at 7AM - and you can see the errors in my post 'but -> put". good day.
    Last edited by InFlames-; 2012-03-04 at 11:54 AM.

First of all i wouldn't recommend you using that much pvp gear, 3.5k - 4k is enough ,(I use 2.2k resil,probs?) second of all i'd recommend you socketing everything,except the chest, to 40 agi, chest having 20 agi / 20 res. On the last note - everything should go to crit.
    You laugh at me because I'm different,I laugh at you cause you're all the same.
    ╔╗╔╗╔╗╗╔╔╗
    ╠╝║║║╗║║╠
    ╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    First of all i wouldn't recommend you using that much pvp gear, 3.5k - 4k is enough ,(I use 2.2k resil,probs?) second of all i'd recommend you socketing everything,except the chest, to 40 agi, chest having 20 agi / 20 res. On the last note - everything should go to crit.
    thanks for the reply,a bit confused about the pvp gear part..always thought you could never have enough resi :-s
    what would you suggest using/replacing pve wise?

Cap expertise and hit. Follow the high end players when it comes to gearing.

As a Rogue you do not want to gem or ench resil ever if there is any decent alternative. I think you want to take straight Agi on everything possibly except for a decent agi socket bonus (not sure of the exact amount for PVP). Then concentrate on crit. If it's a choice between Mastery and Haste well, they both kind of suck in PVP but personally I go for Mastery on the theory that the finisher component is good during ShD.

Also, swap that resil trink for the crit one. Remember, Rogues have a buttload of built-in survivability and they rarely get trained anyway (except by other Rogues in BGs... what's with those derps? They go for other Rogues every single time when they should be taking out healers, FCs or something useful).

Deleted
    check out my rogue*http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gnali/Advanced just copy what i did